In one condition

It's been days since I caught Bong cheating on me. I drove my car as far as I could and on the way to my "destination" Isang lalaki ang naka salubong ko. Hindi naman ako nagulat na kilala niya ako at lalo na ang mang loloko na si Mr. Bong nung una hindi naman ako sasama sa kanya, pero sabi niya mas delikado daw pag hindi ako sumama sakanya. Nung Sinabi niya delikado na gets ko na agad.

I am currently sitting in the balcony of this beach house until now hindi ko akalain na magagawa sakin ni Bong yun. Hindi ko rin alam bakit nag tiwala ako sa isang lalake na hindi ko naman kilala pero somehow I feel safe around him. Sa ilang araw namin mag kasama ang pinakita lang niya sakin puro kabaitan lang. Hindi naman natuloy ang pag mumuni ko when he sat beside me.

coffee? "as I handed her a cup of coffee"

No thank you... "Nabasa ko kasi sa libro na bawal daw ang coffee sa buntis well specifically caffeine itself".

Hey! I understand you might think I put something in this coffee but here "I took a sip of the coffee that I was offering her to prove to her that there is no poison in this cup of coffee I made her".

"Natawa naman ako when he took a sip of the coffee". It's not that... I am pregnant that is the reason why I can't drink the coffee your offering me. "I saw how his eyes widened feeling siya ang tatay, I said to myself".

I am sorry.. I wasn't aware that you were pregnant. I can call one a doctor if you need to be check. And also if you don't mind what happened to you? I am sure Bong worried about you and special that baby in you.

I'm okay. I don't care about him and he can go to hell and please I know you know him but please don't tell him I'm here. I don't want to be associated with him "I said as I look away from his direction".

I won't force you to tell me what happened but even if I don't tell him Sara, he will know where we are. As soon as I found you I always sleep with one eye open. He will come here, sooner or later.

" I wanted to act surprised, but alam ko naman that Bong is capable of doing so. I wanted to hear his explanation, but ubos na ubos na ako. Ang tanging laman na lang nang aking utak ang alagaan ang baby namin, kahit ako na lang mag isa".

Alright alright.... Enough with this drama let's roam around the city today and let's try new food in the city. I want you to not think about Bong just for today and I will move us in a different location so he can't find us. Sounds good ? " i said as i waited for her to agree with me... i guess my plan worked.. this is the first time I saw her put out a smile on her face. Wow she's gorgeous, specially when she's smiling".

What are we waiting for? Let's go

Wait before we go.. i need you to disguise he might have people roaming around already looking for you

Fuck this life right ? I am being watch by him anywhere I go.. " i said to him as i raise my voice"..

Enough Sara... let's go and have fun " as I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with my hand. To my surprised she gripped it tight and drag me to move forward".

I am sitting here in my office drinking and devastated. It's been days since Sara left. I have all my militia scattered around the city to look for her. Until now wala paring balita kung nasaan siya. I am loosing my mind looking for my wife. Everyday all l think about is her and baby mafia. Ilang araw narin akung natutulog sa nursery ni baby mafia.... Isa lang ang nasaisip ko, i need to get my wife and my baby home.

Halos mapatalon ako sa aking upuan nang mag ring ang cellphone ko. Seeing Chavez name on my phone gave me hope.

Boss... Broadway 34 She's here with your cousin Win " snap a picture and send over to Bong".

You know what to do Chavez... I will wait in beach house for you. To what you want to do with Win I leave up to you.. bye.

Sara.... Where not going back to the house someone is following us. "As I whispered to her".

Win it's okay... I don't want you to be involved for long I will come home with him and that guy who's following us... that's Chavez, Bongs most dangerous militia.

But Sara... "as I held her wrist... asking her to stay with me".

Win... me?! Bong will never hurt me but you? He can easily get you killed please do me a favor and runaway from here. I will take care of Bong.

Okay... but promise me one thing?! "As I held her hand tightly, as if I don't want to let go of her". Come back to the beach house after a month okay ?! Without saying a word.. she let go of my hand and continue to walk toward Chavez. The door of the van closed.. my last sight of her. I wanted to following her until she gets home safe, but I know it's safer for her to home alone.

Not too long.. the van stopped in front of another beach house. As soon as the door opened I walked straight to the house. There he was... my husband, my husband who cheated on me. He rushed towards my direction and gave me the warmest embrace. I wanted to return his embrace, but my body refuses to do so.

Asawa?! Where have you been? I almost got crazy looking for you. How's my baby Mafia huh? " as I plant kisses on her stomach".

Cut the bull Bong... you know what you did you were having sex with another woman. Why? Nag kulang ba ako? Even if I am pregnant I am giving you want you wanted. Tangina... sobra sobra pa nga kung tutusuin. When needed Perform kung perform ako " at this point I am out of control.. halos lumabas lahat ng ugat ko leeg sa galit ko kay Bong".

Asawa... mali ka and do you really think I can do that to you?! Siya ba? " as I put out a picture of my twin bother with his whore".

You really think you can fool me?! At talaga May picture pa kayo nang babae mo. Bakit mas masarap ba siya? Akala ko ba gusto mo malusog ang hinaharap? Diba?! Sabihin mong mali ako? That girl literally have a nipple glued to her rib cage. How there you replace me with that kind of woman " as I held his hand and placed it right on top of my chest. I saw how quick his reaction changed ".

I can only forgive you Bong in one condition. Make love to me the same way you made love to her. Walang labis walang kulang. Kung kaylangan ang playground dun tayo.