Let the game.. begins

We are here in front of the gate ng beach house ko, I am looking over Sara who is currently wasted. Which she has no clue that when she wake up, her life will change.

After we arrived here, my crew came in.. all armed, ready who ever will come near my woman.

Yes! My woman... call it whatever you want to call it, pero I am sort of kidnapping her.

Just right after I said that in my head, I opened her side of her door and there she was still wasted, but beautiful.

I gently carried her out of the car and all I can feel is all my troops looking at us.

Look fuckers!! All of you..I need all of you to shut your mouth and you see this woman?! Your job is protect her and make sure she doesn't leave this place. But don't you dare laid your hands on her, not even the tip your fingers or else I will make sure you guys will never see the sun shine.

After my speech, we finally reach my bedroom and I gently place her on top of the bed.

"Sorry it has to be this way Sara, but tulad ng sabi ko lahat nakukuha ko... Maski ikaw, you will be mine. I said as gently brush my fingers to her beautiful face. Sleep now my Sara and I kiss her forehead".

I sat on the chair that is literally across to where Sara is sleeping.

"Bong...this is insane you know?! What if she finds out about your business? Apo will kill her. I said to myself, sabay hagod ko sa sentido ko at inom ng whiskey na hawak ko".

Akin kana Sara, I owned you now.. "after I said that i closed the door and I made sure it's locked... no one will escape not with money and power".

Pareeee...

If apo finds out about this your scwered and you can't just pick up any girl out of the road dude bawal yan sa rules diba? She's doesn't know how this business works.

Robin is right dude, your risking a lot for this woman and if Apo finds out even us are dead.

Look, shes not just a woman I picked out. She's decent okay? Kaya be careful Herbert, watch your mouth bago pa kita mabaril. 

Woah... dude okay okay Im just reminding you.

kaya nga may mga tauhan ako Labas eh and I told them to protect her and when I mean protect her... protect her from Dad too.

You have lost your mind dude, but we support you cheers to kidnapping Sara

              "Everyone... cheers".

Nang imulat ko aking mga mata nag tataka ako kung bakit Hindi ako familiar kung nasaan ako. Nang mahimasmasan ako, I quickly I got up and I reach for the door.

Ahhh... tulong please anyone help me.... "I started to panicked, my heart is rising and pounding. The adrenaline in my body made me panic even more and as I continue to pound on the door, my tears is pouring down".

I am currently having a meeting with the rest of the leaders para sa susundo namin operation, but I was interrupted when my phone rang. When I saw the ID caller all I can say to my self is "let the game begins".

Dude.. you have to get here now she's going crazy, she's yelling too i think she's in stage of panic.

Im sorry gentlemen, but we just have to reschedule this meeting. Right after I said that I ran to rooftop and hop in my helicopter. Didn't take me long to get to the beach house, sure was.. you can hear Sara yelling for her life.

Dude Labas na ako dyan.. that chick sounds like she's gonna make your life a living hell.

Please help me, Ayaw ko pang mamatay Saka bakit ako?! I'm broke wala akung pera for any Ronson Money "Pag mamakawa ko parin, kahit sa tingin ko walang nakakarinig sa akin. Nagulat naman ako nang bumukas ang pinto".

Mr. M "that's the only word that I said as I try to keep away from him".

Look Sara, I will cut to all the drama na pero I owned you know. Remember what I said to that interview ? Money and power  can get anything.

But why me? I don't have money nor power. Please let me go Mr. M I promise you I won't talk, but just let me go "as I begged him and kneeled in front of him".

Stand up Sara, wipe that tears in your face. Go down stairs, eat and we will be going somewhere.

Mr. M please didn't you hear me ? Pakawalan mo na ako. Like I said Wala akung pera and I don't even have family here to save me please. "As I continue to beg and cry in front of him".

Sara. Stand up, go down stairs and eat "this girl is really trying me.. Gigil na sabi ko sa sasarili ko".

Mr. M parang awa mo na, what did I do to you ba? Did I offend you on that Interview and if yes.. trabaho lang yun, you can't take it personally "this time sukdulan na ang pag mamakaawa ko sakanya".

Sara.. don't make me repeat myself again "I clinched my fist together".

Ano bang gusto mo gawin ko para pakawalan mo ako huh ? Gusto mo ba na "Hindi na natapos ang sasabibin ko kasi he grabbed me by my throat at siyang kinagulat ko".

Diba Sinabi ko sayo don't make me repeat myself and you are really teaching me woman. Hinawakan ko siya sa leeg at halos mag dikit na ang aming mga labi.

I am talking to her with my mouth still close to her face.

Now baby, wipe your tears, go down stairs, eat and put something nice. Don't worry about your going to wear you see that box there ? "As I pointed to where the box is ".

Wear that  and my crew will take care of the rest. I let go of her neck and throw her to the bed.

I took another glimpse of her and I can in her eyes how  scared she was, pero kita parin na may konting tapang parin sa mga tama niya.

I am not a typical man Sara, if I have to use force to get what I want I will Kahit sino pa yan walang uubra. Huling Sinabi ko sakanya and after that I closed the door. Leaving her confused and hurt.