Let me do my job as Mrs.Mafia

After few minutes we arrived to one of the well known hotel here in Paris.

Dahil surprise nga to, I removed my neck tie and I wrap it around her eyes.

Bong... what is this game your trying to play again?

"Sa totoo lang.. I am just trying to act surprise kasi I know how playful he can get".

Diba Sinabi ko sayo?! Mapapagod ka today and don't worry baby we're just about to get to the most exciting part of this event.

"I said at her and slowly guided to go down the helicopter and I can't help it and I gave her butt a smack".

Husband!!!! Can you please wait unti we get sa room or kung Saan mo naman ako dadalhin.

Sorry wife nakakagigil ka kasi and I can't wait to rip that dress from you

"my gigil kung sabi sa aking wife, sobrang Sarap isipin na asawa ko na siya".

It didn't take a while for us to reach the hotel room. Dahil alam ko na Maingay ang aking asawa... I decided to rent almost the whole floor of the room we're staying.

I slowly removed the neck tie from her eyes and I said to her

Ready wife ?

"As I winked at her and this time Hindi na lang smack ang ginawa ko sa butt niya at kung Hindi pinisil ko naman nang may Pag kasabik".

I opened the door and just like expected my wife loves it. She's like in a cloud nine as she slowly walk in the room filled with roses and Candles.

Mahal ? Please say a word naman, did you like it ba ?

"Tanung ko sakanya dahil kanina pa siya walang emotions sa mukha niya".

Imbes na mag salita ako at sagutin ang tanung niya....

Right away, I reached for the zipper of my gown and I removed it take note while Bong is looking  at me.

Gumana naman ang plano ko kasi agad agad hinapit niya ang bewang ko and he whispered to my ears.

"You naughty girl.. gusto mo talaga nakikita ang dragon na palaging galit. I said to her with my husky voice".

I removed his hand on my waist and I smiled at him bago ko siya tinulak sa kama.

Husband... relax okay? Let me be your wife at dahil asawa mo ako ngayun let me do my job asawa.

As much as I always want to be submissive to Bong minsan sabi nila mas gusto nang lalaki ang dominant na babae.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Without wasting time... umibabaw ako ako asawa ko at hinalikan ko siya.

Walang halong hiya... puro pag mamahal lang.

My kisses went done to his neck... his chest and I can't help my self, but I nibble on his nipples at Hindi nga ako nag ka mali he grabbed my head as if his guiding me.

Nang bumama na ang mga halik ko sa puson niya. I heard to want seem like a music to my ears.

Wife..... hmm please continue

"as I moan to how good she's kissing me and the anticipation to what she will do next".

I gave him one more glance and without wasting time tinggal ko ang belt niya and I unbotton his pants.

And just like a remember it... big and juicy.

This time I'm not up to play... I Just want to get straight to point.