Who would've thought

Sara was woken up from the noises that is coming from down stairs. It is unsual for her to hear noises in their house... Bong usually likes their house quiet and discreet. As usual, Bong woke up before her. She got used to the idea that Bong sleeps with her but never wakes up besides her.

I put on my robe at bumama na ako.. tama nga ako mukhang ingrande ang charity ball na to. I see Tomas and his team and bunch of designers they are all filed up downstairs. Before I could been speak hinila na ako ni Tomas pa baba nang hagdanan.

Hello Ms. Sara took you awhile to wake up, but anyways come sit here in front of the mirror so we can get you ready for the ball. " I clapped my hands to give signal to my team.. telling them to each take a task to make Sara the most glamorous person for later tonight".

Tomas is this necessary? You really have to fix me up from head to toe? "I curiously asked him.. panu ba naman kasi Maski kilay at kuko ko sa paa inaayos nila".

It's like everything you see me.. you asked those questions. When would you ever get use to seeing me Sara? And besides Mr. M told me to make you stunning tonight because you will meet some of his family.

My eyes widened when Tomas said that I will meet his family. Meeting Apo alone is nerve rocking already.. imagine meeting SOME of them will make me deliver this baby right here and then. Shit bahala na nga.... Like always missing the fucking action nanaman ang Daddy M ko.

In the other hand... Bong is already having a meeting with his associates and which includes his father Apo. Bong knew that tonight's charity ball would either end good or a disaster. Being in this meeting.. gave Bong the advantage to send over this militia to spread out and position all the sniper he had prepare. Not long after, the meeting was over and Bong is filled with anticipation and excitement to see Sara and what she will look like for the party.

There!! Just wow Queen.. look at you gorgeous like the first time I came to fixed you up. And some final touches and you will be as perfect like a goddess that you are already is.

Letche bakla to kung maka bola sakin wagas. May pa goddess, goddess pa nalalaman to Che. "My thoughts disappear when I saw Bong on the reflection of the mirror. My baby looks hot wearing all black with his polo only half was buttoned up and with leather shoes. Kung wala si Tomas dito for sure nag round one muna kami bago mag party. Napa ngisi naman ako nang bahagya".

She's all yours Mr. M

Job well done again Thomas.. here I put in some bonus in there I know I can always count on you. "As I handed him a envelope of cash".

Anytime Mr. M and excuse me I will leave her to you Mr. M

Hindi pa naman ako nakaka move on sa look ko today... I am still staring on myself in front of the mirror. Not long after when I felt Bong back hugged me.

You look stunning my asawa kung wala lang tayo event to go to right now. I would rip that dress on you "I said to her as I gently bit my lower lip". And How is my Baby M in there ? Hi baby is your mommy had her dress tight huh?

Enough mahal at baka kung Saan nanaman mapunta to and don't worry about Baby M okay lang siya and look it's 6 oh baka ma late tayo.

Sara POV:
Kung nakikita ang kaba... you will see mine easiely. Hindi man pansin pero parang naliligo na ako sa sasarili kung pawis sa kaba. We are currently heading to the charity ball, I can't help but to not feel excited for this event. If given the chance, mas gusto ko pang manuod na lang nang tv sa bahay namin. Hindi ko ma explain pero I have no idea why I am so nervous for this event. I didn't even notice that we are already here. I felt Bong gripped my thigh signaling me to get out of the car. Left with no choice... I put in a smile on my face and I put in my mind I am Mrs. M to begin with we went inside hand and hand let the show begin.

Oh Nandito na pala ang kuya eh... what took you so long brother??  And who is this gorgeous lady huh? "I said as I look over this stunning lady.. I look at her from head to toe with matching pa ikot ikot pa ako".

Aimee cut the bull why don't you get me something to drink and one non-alcoholic drink.

Paaa!! "As i yelled for my dad because I refused to do as my brother said".

Aimee.. why don't you take Sara with you and tour her around ? Introduce her to the rest of the family huh? Me and your brother has some important business to talk about.

Sara let's go let's leave those two matanda.. they're so annoying " I said with matching rolling my eyes at Pag hila sa kamay ni Sara".

The party was going smooth sailing. The party was going too good to be true for Sara. As everyone is drinking and enjoying theirselves, Sara don't seem to enjoy the party. Bong was also out of her sight which gave her the signal to roam around the venue.

I checked every single one of the doors in this venue pero wala parin si Bong. Kung buksan ko ang mga kwarto nang event na to aakalain mo na ako ang nag pa event. I was going to leave.. but I saw one door which took my attention. Without thinking twice.... I opened the door. I came out of the door running as fast as I could. The tears in my eyes was pouring down like a river. I can't believe that Bong could do that to me. And out of all the places dito pa talaga? Maybe I was wrong all along about Bong... I guess Hindi ko pa nga siya kilala.

Siguro dahil narin sa emotions ko... i was able to get out of that event as fast as I could. I drove the car palayo dito sa event, kung sana ako pupunta hindi ko alam basta ang alam ko tapos na ako kay Bong.

After my meeting with my associates.. I glance over Aimee who is currently wasted like a dog. The smile on my face was quickly replaced with a serious look when I saw that Sara is no longer with Aimee.

Aimee! Where the hell is Sara?? Diba Sinabi ko sayo took good care of you? Where is she now?? "As I scold at her".

Kuya aren't you blind ? Can't you see she's not here with me. Pero I saw her roaming up stairs why don't you check if she's there. Oh nandyan na pala yung twin mo. Why don't you ask your twin brother kuya Bong he might know.

Know what ? "I said while I was drinking the alcohol on my cup".

Kuya said if you saw Sara... she was roaming around up stairs earlier.

Oh the chick... yeah I don't know bro she came in the room when me and Olivia was fucking and she came out of the room crying. " I said very nonchalant in front of my twin brother",

Shittt!! She thought I was you Pao I will kill you if something happens with my wife and my unborn child. " I angrily said while I was holding myself from shooting my brother"..

I'm sorry bro. I didn't think your "Wife" will opened up the door while I was fucking my whore. Next time tell her not to be noisy.

This time... I wasn't able to control myself and I punch my twin on his face. Right after I called my militia to leave and to look for Sara.

The night was long for me.. the sunrise is almost here but my wife is still not here.... Not even her shadow. Even my militia is exhausted from looking for her. Even I was exhausted, but I have to find her. I won't be able to forgive my twin brother if something happens to my wife and my baby M.

Her phone is unable to be reach.... The only thing I have is her clothes and my Baby M stuff.

Where are you love? " those were the words I was able to say after I passed out".