Let's take you home

Simula nang binigyan ako ni Bong nang freedom to roam around. Nilubos lubos ko na.

With one catch thou?! Kasama ang mga body guard ni Bong. Freedom kuno!

Isa pa......

Tuwing mapapadaan ako sa nursery ni Baby Boss.. parang na exexcite ako mag shopping para sakanya. Kahit hindi ko pa alam kung babae or lalake si Baby Boss.

Without wasting any time nag pa drive ako sa mga bantay ko.

Umalis na ko kahit walang paalam kay Bong, kung baga lulubos lubusin ko na and kunwareng freedom na Eto.

As soon as I got here I instructed my people to just wait outside for me.

I want to savor this moment for me to pick and choose para sa mga gamit ni baby Boss.

Meanwhile... little does Sara knows, she's being watch.

Senior she's here and she's alone

Are you sure she's alone? is my son with her?

Upon looking sir... she's alone and not even her militia is with her.

Do as I told you to do and make sure you bring her to me alive... Remember I want her to be alive.

Bring her to me with care she's carrying my grandchild one mistake I will kill you all.

"the call ended".

Sa totoo lang wala akung maala... I opened my eyes kahit medyo malabo pa ang paningin ko isang familiar na mukha ang nakita ko.

Without thinking if I am in danger or not I acted as calm as I could. I slowly stood up and I carefully held my tummy  to ensure that my baby Boss will be fine.

Took you awhile to wake up

"I said to her as I took a sip of the whisky that is on my hand".

And I know your wondering why your here right? and I can guarantee to you that by this time my son is already looking for you.

Let me tell you something. Since he meet you parang nakalimutan na nang anak ko ang trabaho niya sa familia namin.

Do you even know what you got yourself into Sara? Did my son told you what our business is?

"Senior is right, wala akung alam tungkol sa businesses nila. All I know is I learned to love Bong and kahit ano pa yun I will continue to love him".

"Sabi ko sa inisipan ko habang patuloy parin si senior sa pag sasalita".

What do you want from him? or should I say what do you want from this family?

Sir? Hindi ko po maintindihan saka buntis po ko please don't hurt me

"sabi ko kay senior na may halong takot sa aking boses at sabay haplos ko sa tyan ko".

Is that really what you think of me? I won't hurt you pasalamat ka Marcos ang dinadala mo kaya hindi kita kayang saktan.

Kung ganon po why I am here?

"I asked him with my voice cracking and shaking sa takot".

Calm down iha like a said I won't hurt you. Since you asked kung bakit ka Nandito well let me get started.

" as I took took the last drop of my whiskey".

Well... first of I want you sign this document it is basically saying that you understand what this family holds.

Whatever you hear or see with our business it will stay in the family. I know your new to this and you will learn more and more as the time goes by.

Second...I want you to know that our family is well known so even you, you can't make any mistakes. Your mistakes will reflect to our family naiintindihan mo ba ako Sara?