MRS. MAFIA

Sobrang bilis nang panahon... ngayun araw na to ang simula nang pag babago nang buhay ko.

Hindi parin ako maka paniwala na today is the day that me and Bong will get married.

Nakaupo lang ako sa bintana nang hotel ko. Sobrang daming bagay ang pumapasok sa isipan ko

"Sara? sure kana ba dito? mag papakasal ka sa lalaki na ang love story niyo nang simula sa kidnap?."

That is the only thing I was able to say to myself when Tomas and his glam team entered my room.

Sara? ready? "as a tap her shoulder lightly, maybe my way of asking her if she's really sure about this. Marrying a mafia is not easy.... poor girl"

Before I was able to answer Tomas the door opened reveling Herbert with him holding a box.

Oh madam Sara, pinabibigay ni Boss sayo... Alam mo naman ang tradition natin bawal ka niya makita. Eto regalo daw niya sayo para sa kasal niyo. Saka nga pala Welcome to the family Sara or should I say Mrs. Mafia este Mrs. M

Che Herbet. Salamat sa Pag dala at lumabas na rin siya.

outside the box was a letter at ayun ang aking unang binuksan.

"To my future wife,

I want you to wear my wedding gift to you sa kasal natin saka may isa pa akung regalo sayo dyan. I want you know that you deserve everything.. lahat lahat ibibigay ko sayo aking mahal. I know wala kang regalo sa akin pero ikaw lang sapat na sakin. I can't wait to marry you my love and to finally have a Mrs. M in my life.

Love, Your future hubby"

Pag katapos ko basahin ang sulat sakin ni Bong or should I say My future hubby nga daw....Binuksan ko sang box na may ngiti sa aking mga labi.

it was a cartier set of jewelry "jusko ko po, yawa naman to si Bong ang hilig mag regalo nang mga ganito. Mas mahal pa yata to sa buhay ko".

As I dig more into the box I saw a smaller box inside the big box. my eyes widened as I pull out a box of what seem to be a car keys.

Shitttt... A Lamborghini "Nagulat naman si Tomas sa pag sigaw ko"

I am sorry Tomas.. I was just shocked to what Bong got me for our wedding gifts.

You know lovely, you have to get use to it already why? he would shower you with not only that but everything he can possible give you.

Really Tomas? "As I asked him with disbelief".

Sara? you are getting married in Paris, France. The most romantic place in the world. And I heard he spend millions or billions maybe to make this wedding happened.

After a few hours... Sara was picked up by a car to the wedding venue.

Since sila lang naman nila Bong at ang Team ni Bong ang nasa wedding, si Tomas na rin ang naging maid of honor ni Sara.

Hindi nag tagal they reached their destination. The wedding was held in one of the banquet in Paris. Sara stood behind the vintage doors of the banquet a few minutes the banquet door opened.

In there was Bong patiently waiting for Sara and for him, Herbert was his best man.

Eto na yata ang pinaka disorganized na wedding of the century. Kung sino sino na lang ang invited sa wedding nila.

Didn't take a while for the band to play some music and it was a que for Sara to start walking down the aisle.

And just like every other man Bong wipe the tears in eyes but quickly replaced with a smile on his face.

Pare.. tama yan wag kang umiyak nako Hindi mo ba alam ang chismis ng mga artista Pag umiyak daw mag hihiwalay agad.

Herbet shut up... kasal ko to stay put ka lang dyan hanggat dito sa kasal ko kontrabida ka. " as I told him, as Sara gets closer na closer to me".

At Hindi nag tagal... Sara is finally right in front of me. Almost made me laugh when Tomas gave her hand to me.

Before we start is there anyone that is objecting this wedding "as the priest asked the crowd filled with bongs team".

Chavez and his man took all their gun out and flex it to crowd.

The priest was shocked and his eyes widened when he saw all the guns that was put out to the crowd.

Bong jokenly asked Chavez to put all the guns away. And the ceremony started.

The ceremony didn't take that long... we are finally giving our vows to each other.

Will you please give your vows Mr. M

"Sara... do you have an idea for how long I been waiting for this to happen? This is it mahal.. you and I forever tulad nang sabi ko sayo no more messing up. I will use all powers to protect you and to give you everything you need and everything you want. With me love, you live a life like s queen. And remember You and I, we will build an empire together".

Sara? Please do the honor and say your vows.

"Bong ?! Hindi pa ako nag sisimula pero todo na ang aking iyak, Letche na hormones to. Yes mahal tulad nang pangako natin no more messing up and this it is.. us forever yes! Let's build an empire together.

And with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride Mr. M

And just like that everything was in slow motion and magical.

Before I slowly lift her veil, I look at her one more time and right after that I made sure that my lips met her lips. What a simple peck, turn into a passionate French kissing.

Hoy... tama na ang kissing scene na yan Gutom na ako pare Tara na mag receptions na tayo.

After the kissed we shared as husband and wife. Outside waiting for us was his chopper, I glance at Bong my way of asking him there was chopper waiting for us.

Herbet, Tomas and Chavez. Go on to the reception me and Sara we will go ahead and go to our honey already.

Huh? Love ? Honey moon ? Gutom na ako yawa ka naman Bong. "I told him as I was disbelief that we're leaving already".

Love, don't you worry. A feast is waiting for you on our honey moon.

We hop in the chopper and Bong's last word to them was

Ciao...

And then he wispered to me. "Are you ready love? Make sure mag stretching ka mapapagod ka tonight mahal".

And the chopper left to their next destinations.