Lets go on adventure Mrs?

Pag ka Gising ko na ramdaman ko agad ang sakit ng katawan ko. Hindi lang yun Medyo makirot rin ang balakang ko.

Halos gusto na lang nang katawan ko na humiga mag hapon.. muntik pa ako mahulog kama nang may babae na lumapit sakin.

Good morning Ms. Sara Im Ann your maid and here's your robe and breakfast is ready already.

Tumayo na lang ako at sinuot ang robe na binigay niya na pangiti naman ako nang bahagya nang maalala ko ang robe na suot kagabi.

Is there anything funny Madam ?

"Tanung sakin nang maid nang bigla na lang ako ngumiti sa robe na binigay niya".

Nothing is funny... ahh is Bong I mean Mr. M is up already ?

I'm sorry Madam but Mr. M left early this morning.. he didn't say much, but the only thing he said he will pick you up at noon. He also wanted me to give you this, he wanted you wear this clothes and accessories for later.

"Sa isip ko... ano naman to Bong Hayup ka naman eh kung ano ano ang trip mo".

Madam?....

Ann can you please just wait for me outside ?

Yes madam and Tomas will be here at 11 to fix you up and I will accompany you to eat breakfast, I will be here madam waiting for you.

thank you Ann.. Pag sara ko nang pinto agad agad akung timingin sa salamin. Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero hinubad ko ang aking damit at pinag masdan ko ang aking katawa.

"Mula sa aking leeg pababa sa akin puson kitang Kita ang marka na ginawa ni Bong sakin. Agad kung binalik ang aking damit at lumabas ako nang pinto sa akin kwarto".

Ready madam?

"As I asked her because she came running to out of the door.

Yes Ann sorry let's go. Pag baba namin nagulat naman ko nang makita ang Lima pang maids na ready na akung Pag silbihan.

Ann ? All of these food just for me?
"Tanung ko Kay Ann nang nakita ko ang Pag kain sa mesa na pwede na sa halos isang buong brgy".

Yes madam.. please eat out and after your done tomas should be here.

Do you know exactly Ann where me and Mr. M is going?

No madam, I am only instructed to help you ready get and have you all fixed up by Tomas.

After breakfast.. dumating si Tomas "Pag nakikita ko alam ko si  Bong is up to no good. Last time he was here inayos niya ako para umatend nang ball".

Hi my dear Sara.. as always you are looking gorgoues as ever.

Thank you Tomas and do you know what is this all about? I know you you will have an idea.

Oh please honey! I was called by Mr. M and he told me to get you ready because you guys are going out of the country.

Huh ? Out of the country ? Are you serious Tomas? "As I asked him with disbelief".

That he didn't really told me, but honey don't cha worry if I were you just enjoy and don't you love how his full of surprises ?

I guess you can say.. alright Tomas go ahead and work your magic.

After a few hours finally I'm all fixed up while Tomas is putting in some final touches, we both heard the copper.

Oh Sara it sounds like your Prince Charming is here already.

Just right after Tomas said that my bedroom door opened reviling Bong with his all black outfit and his shades on his hand.

Tomas? Are you all done?

"Kahit masungit si Bong sa akin at ruthless as he likes to call himself that gwapo parin siya mala jaw dropping ang eksena".

Sara? Are you ready ?

Sara? Honey?

Bong I think she's starstack with you look at her, her saliva might drip down to her mouth.

I gradually walk toward Sara's direction and without saying a word I held her chin up to slowly close her mouth up.

Hey? How long have you been standing here ? "Natauhan ako nang makita ko si Bong si harapan ko. Shit sobrang obvious pala ang Pag tingin ko sakanya"

Tomas tell my people downstairs to load the car and we will go down shortly.

When the door shut I wrap my arms around her waist and brought her close to me.

You look beautiful my baby.. well you look beautiful like always my Sara.

Bong Can you please tell me where we're going ?

"Ewan ko mainit talaga ang  dugo ko kay Bon.   Siguro dahil sa mga Hayup na idea niya".

Don't you want to go on a little adventure with me Sara? "I said with a little teasing momentum ".

The word little doesn't suits you Bong and living with you has been an adventure "as I rolled my eyes on him".

Tell you what ? Once we get to place I will tell you where we're going for now we really have to go.

Oh! Before I forget here " as I handed her, her own black card".

What is this Bong? "As I look at the card on my hand, putang ina black card? Seryoso ba siya ?"

Your own card.. the sky is the limit my baby. That is one of the clue and from now on your no longer bound in this house. Actually after today we are not coming home to this home anymore we will go back to the city.

My face lift up when I heard I'm finally free. Sa totoo lang miss na miss ko na ang city. At dahil Kj si Bong Hindi tumagal ang tuwa ko sa labi.

Don't be too happy now Sara. You will live with me and my people will follow you. They will follow you in every step of the way kaya ma sanay kana May bantay.

Hindi na ako naki pagtalo pa at lumabas na kami sa kwarto. Sumakay na kami nang kotse at Hindi nag tagal isang private plane ang nag hihintay sakin na May red carpet pa.

Welcome aboard Mr. M and Mrs.M

My eyes widened when I heard the crew greeted me as Mrs. M I was going to Correct her but Bong intertwined our hands and guided me up to the plane.

Take a sit Mrs. M mahaba ang flight natin kaya if I were you sit back and relax.