Payback is real

Thank you for today... sobrang nag enjoy ang mga bata Bong. How I wish I never kept them from you. Tignan mo nga bagsak silang lahat.

"I said to him habang pauwi kami nang bahay. Sa totoo lang naawa ako kay Bong some part of me felt quilty".

Anything para for my children.

"I smiled at her and grip her hand".

By the way! Bago ka makalimot, I wanted to remind you about your promise kanina bago tayo umalis. I am not done with you Misis.

"I suddenly felt my sweat comes down my head. Oo nga pala I promised him early that I will let him rip this dress off of me. Napalunok  na lang ako at sabay bawi nang kamay ko Kay Bong".

Gorgeous dress mahal, but you won't need it later "sabay Kindat ko sakanya".

My heart was slowly beating harder as we are getting closer to home. At Hindi nga nag tagal huminto ang kotse sa harapan nang bahay namin.

As if Bong already planned the whole night. Lahat nang helper namin sa bahay are all lined up waiting for us.

Halos ma pa sign of the cross ako nang bumukas ang kotse.

"Jusko po.... Binibiro ko lang naman siya kanina. Shit bahala na si Batman".

Bring all the kids upstairs and after you guys do that, you can all go back to
Your area. Don't come in the main house unless I said so. Chavez tell all the boys to stay outside no one will roam around inside the house.

Yes boss.

As I listen to what Bong is saying. Mas Lalo ako kinakabahan. Ang katawan lupa ko is already scared of what will happen tonight.

"Ikaw naman kasi Inday. Landiin mo naman kasi ang asawa mo ngayun takot na takot ka".

I said to myself.

Everyone is gone na mahal. Panu Bayan it's you and me na lang?

You think you can get away from teasing me earlier ? Well..... I don't think so....look

" kinuha ko ang kamay niya at nilapat ko sa aking pantalon".

Kanina pa nga yan love. His been ready for you sa kotse pa lang

"as I continue to rub her hand on my manhood".

Bong pulled me from the front door as he shut the door closed. 

And he started passionately kissing me behind the front door.

Daddy.... We can't

"I said to him as I gasped for air. Hayuk na hayuk kasi ang halikan namin".

We can't do it here. Yung mag bata sila Chavez.

"Pag pipiglas ko habang tuloy tuloy niya akung hinahalikan".

We can mahal. No one will hear no one will see. Anyone will interrupt will be killed.

"I seriously said. As my kiss travel to her neck... leaving trials of marks on her neck down to her chest.".

As promised.

Bong gripped the back of her dress and ripped it.

A million dollar dress ripped into pieces.

Her breast was exposed. Which as always. It mesmerized Bong to how full and rounded her chest are.

"Fuck! You're beautiful baby"

As my mouth found the way to her nipples.

I Began to nibble on her breast. Alternately playing with her breast, biting and circurling my tongue around it.