Who are you really?

Did you ever find anything about that woman? " I said... as I ask the special agent I hired".

She lives in one of the apartment in New York and it looks like she doesn't have her family with her sir. Kasi it looks like she's alone in that apartment, not even a room mate.

Also, She works for one the magazine company as a writer, not much of money she's making there. She barely can afford her rent sir and a side from being a writer she also works in one of the coffee shop.

actually, the coffee shop is the one in front of your office "I pointed the coffee shop, which is visible to his office window. I saw him turn his head into the direction of my hand".

Is there anything else I need to know about this woman? " I stop myself from talking when I remembered that l don't even know her name".

Greg.. were you able to know what's her full name ? And how old she is? " when i first laid eyes on her, on that interview i can tell shes young. My day dreaming was interrupted when Greg place a photo of her on my desk".

She's 25 and her name is Sara Duterte. I took a couple of picture of her to make sure I am investigating the right person. and don't worry she wasn't aware she's being photographed.

Oh, sometimes she also bartend in cosmo 50 at night. You might have encountered her already Sir, that's your regular spot right?.

When he said that, I am trying to recall if i have seen her there. My curiosity for this woman just escalated, sino ka ba talaga? Why do I want to know more about you.

There is one more important thing I think you need to know sir.... " I bluntly said to him".

curiosity is now visible on my face, unlike kanina this time I am more invested into this woman.

What is it Greg? " I said as I patiently wait to what he has to say".

Interesting fact sir... you actually owned the apartment she's living in recently. The casa madrigal is owned by you right?

What he said to me, sent a bright idea to my head.

Thank you Greg! I have all the information I needed, I handed him an envelope with the cash we talked about.

"As I watch Greg leave my office, right away I called my secretary ". Get the original copy of the title of casa madrigal, but before you do that see what floor and what apartment Sara Duterte lives in. Once you do, change my name with her in that deed and all you need is a signature from me.

Also call the manager from casa madrigal and tell him to send all the rent money Sara made from the day she lived in there.

Sir... you want me to transfer the deed over to her name? Your just going to give her one unit from your apartment sir. " I don't know what gotten into me kung bakit ko yun na sabi... shit Kim say goodbye to your job. Nagulat naman ako nang tumayo si Sir sa upuan niya at lumapit sakin".

Don't you ever question my decision Kim and do as I say kung away mo walaan ng trabaho " I said that na gigil na gigil sa kanya. No one in this world question me, the last time someone did kim... I end up having them killed".

Yes sir, I am sorry and I will go ahead and get started with this po " nanginginig nako sa takot, alam ko he has the capability to kill, hindi na ako nag tagal sa office ni sir kasi pinalayas na niya ako".

Get the fuck out of my face kim " I said and I pointed my finger to the door". napa hawak ako sa sentido ko and I am trying to calm myself as I sat my self down to my chair. No woman has ever made me feel this way, what are you doing to me " i said as i question myself". who ever you are Sara I will make sure to use everything I got to own you.

Pauwi pa lang ako sa Apartment ko... galing kasi ako sa magazine company na pinag tratrabahuhan ko. Nag tataka naman ako kung bakit nasa pintuan ko ang manager ng building ng apartment ko. "Alam ko on time naman ako mag bayad, tatlo tatlo na nga ang trabaho ko para mabayaran ang apartment na to".

I was curious why he handed me an envelope, actually "medyo kinakaban ako kung anung alam ng envelope na to".

Troy! I paid my rent for this month and if this an eviction notice sorry, but I can accept this. "As I said that.. I slammed the envelope into his chest".

Silly you Sara haha. "I was confused why he was laughing, here I am standing in front of him na gulong gulo sa nang yayare".

That is not an eviction letter Sara

"I just watch him walk away from me and I went ahead and open the envelope he gave me. Halos lumaki naman mata ko ng makita ko ang chekeng may laman na isang million".

Hindi na ako nag dawalang isip pa at hinabol ko si Troy, pero na pagod lang ako dahil wala na siya. I just went inside my apartment at umupo ako sa upuan habang hawak hawak ko parin ang cheke.

Hindi naman siya siguro nag kamali diba? this check is under my name. "I glanced again to the check that I am holding. I read my name out loud to make sure i am reading it correctly".

Did she accept check Troy? "I asked him while I have him on other line".

Yes Mr. M, but I left before she had the chance open the envelope.

Thank you Troy! and job well done. And your bonus, I already took good care of it.

This is just the beginning Sara...