You always

Upon my investigation sir. She gave birth in heart memorial hospital. I checked her records in the hospital she also went to that hospital for all her prenatal check-up.

Also sir,  Another Marcos on file who paid her hospital bills. No first name was indicated on file unfortunately. 

Anything else? "I curiously asked"

I was able to trace the home address she has on file. One is at Brockville sir and the other one is at Scarsdale a condo. 

When the investigator told me over the phone the addresses I knew that she was in her old apartment. Ang pinag tataka ko lang, I never thought to check her old apartment.

"how stupid can you be Bong for not checking her apartment?. and how stupid I am to think na wala siya kay Dad? and all this time tinago siya ni dad sakin".

I asked myself in my head.

Is that it ? Did you see her with any other man?

"Actually na takot ako sa anung isasagot niya sakin".

No sir. Just her, the kids and sometimes what kinda looks like an old man  is with them.

If this gets out. You know what will happen to you.

Call ended.

"For 5 years! Nakita niya akung nag hihirap looking for my family. All a long alam ni dad and what's worse they were together the whole time.

I tried to calm myself down. Pero sa isip ko alam hindi kaya nang ko puso na
walang gawin.

When I opened the door to our bedroom. I saw what my eyes has been craving for years.

I saw my wife and my kids in the bed all cuddled up. Kinuha ko yung cellphone ko and I snap the photo of them.

Daddy... sleep na po here beside me
"Said by Vin while his eyes are closed".

Pag ka mulat nang mata ko. Hinanap agad nang mga mata ko si Bong. Ang nakita ko lang ay ang mga anak ko.

I grab my robe and harried downstairs hoping to see Bong, but all I saw was the helpers.

Good morning Mam sara! Breakfast is ready.

Have you seen Bong?

"I worriedly asked her".

Yes mam he left with Chavez along with all the militia earlier, but they didn't say where.

I was left with no choice, but to wait.

When we got to Senior's house nang Gigigil ako sa galit. With my gun load with bullets, agad agad siyang hinanap nang mga mata ko.

May schedule ba tayo today? Why are you here son.

I pointed the gun directly to his head without hesitation.

Boys. Put all your gun down it's okay.

I guess you know now huh ?

Mas Lalo ko pang diniin ang baril sa ulo ni dad.

Goddamit dad!

How could you. You knew but you never told me ? 5 years of my life was wasted looking for Sara and my children.

"I said full of anger to the point we're I am ready to pull the trigger".