Peace offering to the next level

As soon as Sara said those words... I did not waste time and I carried her to the prohibited room of  this house. 

Just when I was about to open the room I gave her one more look "look of approval kuno". Instead of saying a word... Sara turn the knob of the prohibited room. I really love how she's getting comfortable with this room already.

To my surprise she did not give me any reaction... Hindi tulad nang dati nung una niyang makita ang kwarto na to.

Mas Lalo pa akung nag init nang makita kung hinubad niya ang damit niya sa harapan ko. "I have seen this woman naked so many times pero every single time she fires up my manhood". My thoughts quickly went away when my eyes followed her directions. And I was right... she found where all the lingerie are. Halos mapa lunok ako nang nakita ko how smooth the lingerie glide onto her skin. Even her pregnant belly looks so sexy in lingerie. "I snapped back into reality when I heard her spoke".

So ano?! Tititigan mo na lang ako? Let me reminder you Mr. M Hindi pa kita napapatawad "I said to him while I rolled my eyes on him.. sa totoo lang I wanted to tease him kaya I strip down in front of him. And as expected mukhang effective baka nga May pumasok na na langaw sa bibig niya. Baka sexy momma to".

With full authority... I walked towards her direction. Still with no words used I strap her to the swing

"Jusko po ano ba to... May pa swing pa mister ko. At Saka Kaylan pa nag karon nang swing dito. kawawa nanaman ako nito, Inday naman kasi ang mga normal na tao sorry lang okay na ikaw May pa make love ka pa kasi". Nagulat naman ako nang higpitan ni Bong swing at bayag niyang tinaas".

This is what you want Diba Misis?! Masyado kang Maingay sa Labas now I need you to use that exact loud mouth of yours in this room.. Diba galit ka sakin? I will punish you for running away from Daddy M. Bad girl like you deserve to be punish. Hindi tayo lalabas nang kwarto na to hanggat Hindi mo ako pinapatawad. Oo nga pala May pa holding hands ka pa kay Win... you know I don't like when my woman is being touched by others.

As soon as Bong said that, my heart began to pound. My sweat began to drip down my body.

Bong kissed her torridly.. he even to placed his hand on her neck to choke her slightly. Just thinking of Sara holding Wins hand made Bong fired up. Sa sobrang gigil niya nakakagat na niya ang labi ni Sara which caused for it to bleed a little.

Bong didn't stop there. He grabbed the wine from the bucket.

Open your mouth love... "without hesitation I poured the wine in her mouth ". Don't swallow it love... bawal sayo buntis ka. Spit it in my mouth instead "as I level my mouth with hers".

Good girl... kanina palaban ka what happened now ? "As I buckle".

Aalma pa sana ako nang maramdaman ko ang Pag ka lalaki ni Bong sa aking Pag ka babae. "Ahhh... Bong really? As I moaned kasi sagad na sagad agad. Wala man lang warming Tangina".

Bong pretended that he didn't hear Sara, but instead he thrust deeper along with a rhythm. He also pulled out a VB and placed it directly on her clit. That's when Sara lost it.

Ahh... umm... love "she moan". Okay sige... sige "while her voice is shaking and vibrating". Bati na tayo love sorry na.

Bati na tayo agad? Oo nga pala.. Bakit love ba ang tawag mo kay Win ? Huh?! Kasi yung holding hands niyo  parang mag jowa kayo " I said as put the VB on max".

Love enough with this.... I'm close please and about Win this is not the right moment to talk about it.

Just when Sara thought she came... she showered Bong with her juice because she squirted. Bong did not make any comment or what so ever, but instead she unstrap Sara and grabbed by her arm and slight push her on the bed. Just when Sara thought she could lay on the bed and be a pillow princess. Bong blind fold her and handcuff her hands and strap her foot on the bed.

Let's play a game LOVE "as I emphised the word love pang asar ba". If you can guess the food I will put in your mouth... I will remove every single thing I strap you with. Ready love ?

Bong put some cherry in her mouth. Using his mouth to continue to tease Sara.

Umm... "she slightly moaned". Cherry mahal. Nag tataka ako bakit hindi parin niya inaalis ang mga naka lagay saakin. Hoy mahal tama ako why aren't you removing a thing from me.

Relax mahal... practice lang muna I am still having fun asawa. "Bong placed his manhood in her mouth".

Sara knew that Bong would do that and instead of telling Bong what it is... she suck his manhood. Which made Bong moan.

Hmm.. fuck love.. what's the correct answer first? " as I ask her with my vice cracking from what she's doing".

"Sara released his manhood from her Mouth and answered him".

Gusto mo ba nang tamang sagot or mali daddy" I asked him with my teasing voice". I guess I won because he removed my handcuff together with my blindfold and the strap around  my foot. As soon as he removed those thing on my body... I pushed onto the bed and I continue to suck his manhood. Like he did to me... I grabbed the wine from the bucket and poured on his manhood. And I continue sucking and licking his manhood. Nabasa ko rin sa libro na okay lang ang wine sa buntis basta konti lang.

Move your head asawa I'm about to bust please move...

I didn't listen to him, except I continue to work on him. At dahil Hindi ako nakinig. Sumabog sa mukha at bibig ko ang juice ni Bong. Not to waste any of it  I swolled it. "Chaser din sa wine hindi na masama". And just when I thought Bong was done.. he drag me once again by my neck "actually nasasaktan ako sa ginagawa ni Bong, but if I speak baka Hindi na kami matapos sa kwarto na to".

Bong quickly sat on the sex chair, but Sara had a confused look on her face.

(For reference only)

Upuan mo ako... finish it Mahal "as I instructed her".

Just when Bong said that.. I quickly got on top of him and the chair was perfectly made for this type of position. My womanhood and his manhood met perfectly.... My womanhood quickly adjusted from his size. Because of how the chair was built... I was able to ride him comfortably which allowed him to play with my chest and play with it using his mouth.

Sa totoo lang I won't last in this position and especially when she is driving. Dahil siguro sa sobrang Sarap niyang mag drive at na miss ko siya... I grab her by her waist and help her thrust... and just when I did that she squirted once again and collapsed on top of me. I continue to glid my manhood in her until I busted. I hugged her while my manhood is still in her.

Mahal.... I guess you have to meet my whole family. Marami ka pa kaylangan malaman.

Gusto ko man mag respond sa Sinabi niya, but this damn chair is so comfortable to have sex in. Mahal... move this chair on our bed room please actually gusto ko lahat nang sulok nang bahay na to May upuaan na ganito Maski swimming pool Meron.

I love you Asawa ko... you never failed to amaze me.

And both of collapsed on the sex chair and fell asleep.