Let's do it your way baby

Hindi parin ako maka get over sa Sinabi sakin ni Herbet kanina.

Panu ba naman kasi his not wrong sa daming beses na ginawa namin ni Bong yung what are the odds  ?

"As I tried to calm myself to my best of my ability".

Pwede ko naman icheck pero natatakot ako. How do I even tell Bong if totoo nga?

"Napa tingin naman ako sa salamin nang mag ring ang door bell ko. I did not waste time and I just went ahead and open the door".

My eyes widened when I saw Bong in front of my door and.... I was speechless, but at the same time my heart beat is rising.

With no hesitation... he embrace me filled with love how do I know ? Kasi kung si Mr.M ang nasa harapan ko for sure na sakal na niya ako.

And then he whispered

"Sara.. I'm sorry if you want we can do it slow and pangako I will control the beast in me mahal please".

And other reason why I know this is Bong? Kasi Mr.M would not waste a drop of his tears for a woman like me.

After he let go... he looked at me as if he was looking into my soul.

And just like that our lips met... our lips met again.

He wrap his hands around my waist and he slowly push me in my apartment  and he shut the door.

He didn't stop there....

He push me against the wall and he continue to kiss my lips.

I gave him the entrance to my mouth... that's when are tongue met.. playing like swords.

"Ahh..hmm". I let out a soft moan when I felt his hand on my right boob... gently  caressing it above my shirt.

Her moan was music to my ears. When I heard her I press my bulge close to her stomach.

"Bong... your hard already ahh I want you".

Not yet love... let's have a little fun "

I said to her as my kisses went down to her neck and this time I made sure to leave my signature marks".

Kung dating tago this time gusto ko Hindi niya matatago.

I continue I let out soft moans when I felt Bong's mouth and tongue sucking and bitting my hard nipples underneath my shirt.

Hindi na ako maka tiis at inangat ko na ang T-shirt niya. I exposed both of her breast and I didn't waste time.

One of my hand is caressing it and my mouth occupied her whole  nipple. I latch on her breast as if I am an hungry child.

Ahhh love... your so good at this plsss I need you Bong.

Let's remove this remaining clothing off of you mahal. When you are around me I don't mind if you don't use clothes at all.

I moaned when I felt his hand playing with my sensitive part down there.

He didn't stop there.... I felt his tongue in my hole... stroking it in and out only using his tongue.

Yesss...hmmm dyan Bong tangina ang Sarap.