Just like magic

Sara was still in shocked of what she witnessed last night. Her mind and her body seems not to sync in. The first thing she did was to wash off all the blood from her body. Little does she know.... Bong is watching her shower but Bong refrain himself from talking kung baga he just wanted to admire his wife. At dahil makapal ang atmosphere sa banyo... he did not take long for him to remove his clothes and join Sara in the room. As soon as Bong hop in the shower. Sara stood there still and she refused to talk she made sure
that her ego is heard by him as loud as it could.. she continue to rub the blood off her skin. Bong knew he messed up... he started to grabbed the soap from her and helped her rubbed the soap onto her skin. And then he spoke.

No more secrets from now on my wife... my jealously force me to act.... My intention was to never hurt him and hindi ko kayang patayin si Win. Don't you worry wife.... we will visit Win later and I will apologize to him as soon as he wakes up... but at first let me make my wife feel good.

As soon Bong said his line... he quickly placed his mouth on her womanhood. Kissing... and licking it her private parts. And just like magic no matter how mad she is with Bong... she melted like butter at wala pang Sabi Sabi she moaned

"Ahh... right there husband hmm".

As soon as I heard her moan... I wanted to tease her for a bit and I stop what I am doing. And I was right she quickly transition to butter to a beast.

Why would you do that husband. Can you please bring back my Mr. M? I need him free husband please "I said to him as I beg for more. As much as I love Bong, I really enjoy Mr. M muscularity".

You don't have to tell me twice wife come with me. "As I carried her out of the shower, with both our bodies wet but quiet hot". I opened up a secret room in our bathroom. Welcome to heaven Wife "I said to her while I grab her butt cheeks fully".

"My eyes widened when I saw the room... It's another playground for adult but more compact and filled with my favorite chair". How did this room got here? And when? I.. naputol ang sasabihin nang bahagya niya akung tinulak sa sex chair. he stared at me with his eyes all blazing hot.

He kneels and crawls up to my legs and he slowly parted my legs.. him doing this without breaking an eye contact.

The next thing I know he sling the towel off of me... exposing my naked body. He licked his lips without breaking an eye contact with me... which made me aroused and made me blush and I wasn't aware that I also blushing from the bottom. I gasped for air when he grip my thigh and lick my flesh once again. He began exploring me down there which made me pull his hair lightly. He grips on my thigh tightly as I began to hold his hair tightly. After he made me finished... I saw him pull his face from my flesh and we both pause for air... our breath synced in.

Before I could finally catch my breath... Sara went on top of me and began to stroke her hand on my tube. Just like I did to her.. she is keeping our eye contact steady. With her hot body on top of me... my tube quicky sparkled. I switch our position.. now I am on top. With her chest on my face I took advantage of it and I glued my mouth over on her nipples and I began to suck it hard... because of her pregnancies... her nipples are extra sensitive which made her arch her back.

Bong began to insert his manhood on to hers. As with Sara it took her a minute to adjust to his size. As if his manhood is new to him everytime they are intimate. Bong did not waste time and he quickly began the in and out motion... because Sara is all sensitive the sensation that it is bringing to her is more intense. As Bong is penetrating her.. Bong began to make his fantasies comes true and asked Sara to touch herself which his doing her.

"Touch yourself Sara, touch your breast.. I want to see you play with yourself".

Bong said it so raw that made me want him more.. which I quickly obligate him. As soon I cup and squeeze my breast he groan and the push and pull method stop and he penetrated me fast and hard. When I felt him go fast and hard... I pinch my nipples and sure it was... the orgasm began to build up.

Wife.. don't stop I am close "as I said while my voice is shaking". She continue to play with her breast. As soon she reach for her clit.. I level with her and she quickly locked her legs on my butt and I exposed.

"As we catch our breath I tried my best to speak". Hey! This room would be the last secret of yours from me Bong. Bingo kana sakin Mr. Saka get up na we have to visit Win and also Today is the day we get to find out what baby M's gender.

When I heard her last sentence mas mabilis pa ako sa alas kwarto kung mag bihis. This weekend we will have the most expensive and the most fabulous gender reveal ever made.