Déjà vu

When I got home I found my woman standing in front of the kitchen stove. Yes my woman.. kasi no one will ever laid eyes on her ako lang. it might sound selfish but I am.. no question ask.
I never imagine that I will come home to a house with a wife waiting for me.
I can't help, but just stand in position while I am watching her prepare dinner for us.

I slowly sneak behind her and once I got to her position, I wrapped my arms behind her.

Hugging her reminded me of what we did in my office. Just thinking about it made the kitchen atmosphere every intense and warm and if I don't release my arms away from her soon enough he will get another taste of my pet. Just when I was about to pull away from the embrace, she face me and she wrapped her arms on my neck.

Her presence alone can make my knees weak and my manhood hard. "I buckle I a little when I said that in my mind".

Hi my asawa! At Anung Nakakatawa huh? Are you laughing at me ? Anyways... Nandito kana pala aren't you suppose to be in the office for 2 hours more hours at least. "I said to him as I glance over my watch".

Mrs. M, I am the big boss remember? And you as far as I remember the monster is here.. in our home.

" I can't resist but to place a kiss on her neck, as if I can't no longer hear her talk. Her neck alone already distracted me from her speaking. Everything she does just always amaze me and  make me go crazy".

That office scene is still stuck in my head and I apprently the head down there also remembers the scene in the office".

I felt Bong kissed my neck and that's when I know my Mr. Is going for it again. And before it leads to anything I reverted his kisses to my lips and spoke.

Grabe ka naman asawa.. can't you see the monster you created is making some dinner kaya please behave ka naman. Maawa ka naman kay Baby M he had enough shower from you na. "Pabiro kung sabi sakanya, sa totoo lang Hindi ko akalain na ma sasabi ko mga bagay na Ganon".

Why don't we go ahead and use the playroom again? Don't you miss it Mommy M? I am pretty sure Baby M would love to see it. "I said to her with my husky voice as I my touch move over to her hips. The notch from her hips seems like a perfect placement for my hands".

Daddy M kung pogi... relax why don't you freshen up and once your done dinner is serve huh? What do you say? Don't ya worry my Daddy you can have me again pero ngayun you have to let Maria rest. She's exhausted from your pet. "As I tried to removed his hands that is pinned to my hips, away from me".

Fine you won this time Mommy M, but promise that we will use the play room room okay? Oh before I forget... tomorrow Tomas and his team will be here to fix you up.

"Before Bong could walk away from me.. my eye brows twitch from what he said. The only time Tomas is here when there's a big event then I asked him".

Bong!! Tomas? Bakit? "I asked to him with a question Mark in my voice".

I forgot to mention to you that Tomorrow we have an event to go to. It's a charity ball that we do every year to supress more money to the company.

Required ba ako sumama dyan love? "Sa totoo lang I would rather stay home than to be expose with whatever business Bong is doing".

I saw the fear in her eyes. Before I took around step away from her, instead I walk fowards her and I immediately cupped her face.

Asawa.. I can sense the fear in you. Wag kang mag alala okay? As long as you have me near you you don't have anything to fear. Si Apo ba ? Don't worry about him Maski siya kaya kung kantahin for you. And to answer your question.. yes you need to come with me kasi you're my one and only wife. You're Mrs. M after all kaya sasama ka sakin  bukas. I didn't wait for her to respond and instead I just went ahead and left her there.

The night was long for me.. even if Bong is sleeping next to me I can't seem to fall asleep. The charity ball tomorrow doesn't seem to give me a peace of mind . Kulang na lang mag lupasay ako dito sa kama sa aking kaba para bukas. I wasn't aware that I was already turning back and forth in the bed.

I was already deep  asleep, but I can feel Sara moving and turning in the bed. I slightly opened ny eyes to see what's she's up to and I was right!! Sara is wide awake and it seems like she's in a deep thought.

Bong in the other hand.. he didn't hesitate to grabbed Sara and placed her head on his chest. And just like magic... Sara melted like butter on his chest. Bong immediately embrace and brushed her hair in the process. Kung baga kahit anung gumugulo sa utak ni Sara, Bong's touch can automatically get rid of all the negative vibes that's she's thinking or feeling. It didn't take long for the both of them to fall alseep in each others arms.

Tomorow awaits for the of them.