Lets roll baby

Umiiyak parin ako habang tinitignan ko ang sarili ko sa salamin. Bakit ako? Sa Dami daming babae sa mundo bakit ako ang napili niya.

Natauhan naman ako sa kadramahan ko nang makita ko ang box na tinuro niya kanina.

I picked up the box and inside... there is a dress waiting for me. Wow the dress was elegant. Green, a green dress with a slit and tube type dress. Take note it is in a silk type fabric and next to the dress was a black stiletto.

There's only one problem thou, I don't wear these type of clothes and heel? I don't wear these type of shoes. Pero kung gusto ko pang mabuhay... I have to pretend I know how to slay these type of style "as I said that to my self".

I was shocked as the door opened and behind those doors was Mr. M to be honest, after he choked me earlier I swallowed all the fear I have. I will no longer show him vulnerability from this day forward. "Pangako ko yan sa sasarili ko hanggat maka laya ako".

I took a step backwards when he approach me.

So... how long are you planning to keep me waiting? "I said to her with my husky voice and I took another step to get closer to her".

Mr. M can you please wait outside and as I get ready please.

Para kaming nag lalaro ng Mary go round, pero pa antras. "Again I took another step backwards".

No one.. no woman keeps me waiting Sara and what makes you think your an expection to the rule ?

"I said it to her, while I grind my teeth sa inis sakanya. As I took another step towards her again".

I did not say that Mr. M, all I'm saying is I need privacy to change. "I roled my eyes on him, I guess he didn't like it kasi nagulat ako sa ginawa niya".

I pushed Sara on top of the bed... bakit? Nainis ako sa Pag ikot niya nang mga mata niya sa akin. I have to admit, I think I found my match".

Don't you dare give me an attitude Sara...lahat ng babae lumuluhod sakin.

"Soon enough luluhod Karin sakin aking princess. I gave her a half smile with only one half of my face moved a direction".

Hindi ko alam ko kung anung pumasok sa utak ko at umibabaw ako sakanya.

Next time you give an attitude again..

"Hindi naman tapos ang sasabibin ko... na distract naman ako nang bumaba ang mga tingin ko at nakita ko ang bandang dibdib niya".

I quickly stood up and fixed myself a little bit, I felt my pet react a little bit kaya habang I can control myself pa I tumayo na ako.

Don't make me come in here again Sara and I left the room which she's still laying flat on the bed.

Sa sobrang gulat ko sa nang yare, agad agad akung tumayo at sinuot ang damit niya sabi niya. Ewan ko ba sa sobrang shocked ko parin sa nangyare, I ran outside the door and ran downstairs.

Oh she's lovely Mr. M but you are right she does need a little make over... a little snip, snip and that should do it.

Alright Tomas she's all yours and hurry up the time is ticking "as I tap my watch and I left".

What is going on? "I asked out of confusion as Tomas gently grab me to follow him and sat me I front of a vanity".

Don't you worry honey, you are in good hands and Mr. M is right your gorgoues and you have a flawless skin. "I said as I brush my hands on to her skin and brush up her hair a little bit".

Tomas? Do you know exactly what's going on? Why do I need wear all of these?

Honey!!! What do you mean? You don't know?

Tomas, I won't ask you if I know

Well... you are attending the most awaited ball of the century honey and that event is only exclusive to people with money and power, let's just put it that way.

Sara, just don't ask questions okay? The most important thing is for you to look stunning.

I didn't ask anymore questions as Tomas and his crew works on me. And after I few hours finally were done.

Sara! Almost done, but let's put in some final touches here

My eyes widened as Tomas place a diamond  stud necklace on my neck and followed by diamond bracelets and earrings.

"I gently place my hand on my neck, as I carefully reach for the necklace".

Tomas this is too much, if I lost this I can't pay this back.

Honey.. no need to pay it back if you lost it because Mr. M wanted to give that to you as a gift.

A gift ? I can't accept this Tomas please remove it "as I gently try to remove the necklace from my neck. Hindi naman natuloy ang speech nang dumating si Mr. M".

Sara don't you dare remove it, were running already. "I came closer to her and grabbed her by her wrist and drag her outside where the car is waiting for us".

No one dares to speak, but Bong can't resist himself and he keep glancing at Sara who's looking a million dollar.

"I was right with make over, she looks even sexier. Bong...control yourself alam ko your already thinking of ripping that dress off of her".

I quickly fixed my suit and tie, I also took a deep breath and swallow my saliva. Good thing Nandito na kami kasi biglang uminit ang loob nang kotse.

Before we go down.. there's only one rule Sara and that is for you to stay close to me until this ball is over. Don't you dare get out of sight or else

I just gave her a dead stare and pull her out of the car... sure I wasn't wrong all eyes on me and her.

Without hesitation, I grabbed her by her waist and I whispered to her.

" let's give them a show baby and remember stay close to me baby and I gave her a kiss on her cheek".