Believe it or not

I wasn't joking when I told Sara that she need to meet my family. My twin brother specially. I made sure that he will bring that whore he was fucking that night. Lintik lang ang walang ganti. I also made sure that Win is coming tonight. I wanted to see how that bastard looks at my wife. Hindi ko mapapangako that I will be nice tonight if I see something that I don't like may mamatay ngayun gabi. Like promise... I am watching all my people place all the chairs in every corner of this house. What my wife wants she gets. I also asked my team to give me this type of chair pero waterproof. Jusko what love can do to do. "I said as I shook my head back and fort with as a giggle a little bit. I almost jump out of where I am standing when I heard Sara speak".

And what is funny Mr. M? At may pa ngiti ngiti ka pa "as I rolled my brows on him". Sorry nag bago ang isip ko. I still can't forgive you until I met your "supposedly twin brother of yours". "As i said to him with matching air quotation mark pa".

"I gave a sarcastic laughed". After you meet him tonight you better be ready to apologize to me Mrs. M And I don't want any simple verbal sorry from you. " I pulled her arm closer to mine so she can see all my people placing all the chairs she asked me to buy. Then I went closer to her ear and I grab her by her neck. You see those chairs my wife? You better have the energy to apologize to me tonight after the dinner. You would regret running away from me for days. Lahat nang upuan na yan... we will use all of that tonight. "As i use my finger to point out all the sex chairs she requested". Hindi lang Ikaw ang mapapagod.. even baby M will get tired kasi alam ko tama ako. Saka may surprise ako sayo baka lang naman na miss mo siya and tignan natin if you guys have the nerve to hold hands in front of me tonight. By that I hope you have an idea who I am talking about. " I slapped her butt and I walked away from her".

Bigla naman Lumakas ang kabog nang dibdib ko. And I know exactly who his talking about. Why did I ever allow him to hold my hand. "Sara.. what the hell were you thinking when you hold Wins hand. Do you really think your husband is not watching you kahit Malayo ka sakanya. Bahala na".

As the time goes by. The M clan is starting to arrive. Meanwhile Sara in the other hand.. she doesn't really know how to feel. In her mind it could possibly end bad. Sa isip Niya... it all depends how Bong will react when he sees her and Win together. Finally, Bong bust the door opened. " you look gorgoues wife. Stay close to me tonight I don't want anyone else looking or touching you". and guided her to go downstairs where his family is waiting for them.

As soon as we reached downstair.. I can see how Win looks at my wife as if his eyes saw a bright star. My immediate respond was to hold Sara hand as tight as I could. And I saw how his eyes followed the direction of our hands. "I went back to my senses when my dad spoke".

Oh Sara my love.... It is good to see you again "as I hugged her and beso beso". Kamusta ang apo ako dyan ?

Nice to see you again. " as an awkwardly smiled at him".

And Sara... this is my Twin Pao and his girl Vivian.

Sis! It was nice to meet you again. Our first meeting was fast.... If I can remember wala pang minuto ang first meeting natin. You know what...You should've really knock nabitin na nga ako sayo. Sa tandan ko na to... this is the first time I got caught jusko. And this bitch right here? She was the one I was with and the way you reacted... I can tell that you thought it was Bong? Didn't you? mas matangkad ako kay Bong at mas makinis ang pwet ko sakanya just an FYI. "I said as I slapped my butt infront of Sara".

"Hindi ko alam kung maniniwala ako sa mga gago na to pero he seems valid. And the girl... she doesn't seems like Bong's type at all". I apologize... It was so happen that I was looking for my husband "as I emphasized it para maring ni Win".

Sis.. You're forgiven pero mukhang you don't believe me yet gusto mo ba icompare ang kakinisan namin ni Bong? "As I jokingly said to her".

Enough! Pao Shut up...Know how to be proper and have some type of manners. If we're not twins... I really don't know why you are a part of this family to begin with". Everyone sit and eat. "Sa totoo lang...I hope Sara believed him otherwise she will no longer be the same around me".

Boys enough.. By the way! Sara.... ano ba yung nakita mo? Bakit parang sobrang traumatized ka sa nakita mo kay Pao?

Before Sara could even speak.... Bong already cut their conversation and answered the question for Sara.

Ma... stop please this is not the right time to talk about it and please let's respect the food. "Gigil na gigil na ako sa lahat nang tayo dito... If I could Stab Wins eyes kanina ko pa ginawa. Kitang kita ko naman ang pag iwas ni Sara sa mga tingin ni Win. Isang lingon na lang talaga from Win.. I would use this knife in my hand to stab his eyes".

It didn't take long for the dinner to end. After a few hours all the Marcos left. The dinner ended without anyone dying. Sara until the end tries her best not to entertain Wins of course for his safety narin. Though... Sara was not convince with the twins she has to believe what Pao said to sooner or later it will just mess with her head.

panu bayan Mrs. M ko panalo ako? Remember what I said earlier before the dinner started? "Ngayun Puno ako nang inis sa katawan. The way Win looks at my wife keeps flashing back in my head. With trying to get rid of that idea in my head... I turn my attention to my wife... I stroke her hair and gently kiss her neck.

Bong... Please pagod ako " I said as I push him away".

I didn't listen to her and I continue to kiss her... and my kiss went down to her shoulders.

Fuck Bong... I am tired and your drunk pwede ba wag natin daanin sa Ganito paraan. "I walk away as fast I could. Tonight iba si Bong... he could possibly harm me and baby Mafia. As much as I want to make love with him pero mukhang yung Mr. M na una kung nakilala ang kaharap ko kanina".

Instead of chasing Sara.... I just found my self drinking in the bar of this beach house. And As I do so... I dialed Chavez..

"Chavez... make sure you teach Win his lesson.. I don't want you to kill him.. but just do a little damage on him. I want to see you with a little bit of his blood on your hand".

Yes boss.

And do me a favor... finish Vivian for me.. that bitch is useless to this family.... fucking whore.

Copy boss.

Anyone who will ruined the imagine of this family won't be able to see the sunrise again.