Again & again

As when I was about to rest... my eyes widened when I heard some noises outside. I quickly got up and grab my gun in my drawer. "Bring it on Bong... I was waiting for this alam ko how mad you got when I was looking at your wife earlier". I quietly got out of my bedroom and I slowly walked to the direction of the noise. And when I spotted him... I was correct it was Chavez. "How stupid of you pinsan with all your militia si Chavez talaga ang pinadala mo. I said as I laughed in my mind sarcastically". Without thinking twice I pulled the trigger. I wasn't gonna finish him but I wanted Chavez to have a memory of tonight. Tinamaan ko siya sa balikat pero.... He also got me.. he got me in my stomach " after he shoot me I can't remember what happened next everything went dark".

Because Bong drank so much... he can't wake up when his phone is ringing.. I was going to ignore the first ring of his phone... but after three rings and I check the ID caller... it was Chavez. And I answered it

"Boss I might have finish him... I left him in his house. Mission accomplished boss".

I quickly ended the call and as my guts is saying.. I knew it was Win I didn't waste time and I drove to his house. it didn't take long for me to get there. His gates are all open and as I drove inside his gate... there he was.. on the floor... bloody. Hindi ko alam kung Saan ko nakuha ang lakas ko pero nahila ko siya sa likod nang kotse ko at Dali Dali ko Siyang dinala sa hospital.

Please somebody helppp.. "as I yelled in front of the lobby of the hospital". The nurses and doctors quickly helped me with Win.

Ma'am we will take good care of him.. but I have a few questions for you.

"Wala ako sasarili habang kinakausap ako nang nurse".

Are you the wife of the patient?

I bluntly answered yes.. I am his wife please do everything you can "As I beg her with my tears pouring down my face". halos lumabas ang araw pero wala paring doctor ang lumalabas. Hindi ko rin alam kung hinahanap ako ni Bong... pero nag I decided to go home. When I got home... there was Bong. Casually drinking his coffee as if he did not asked his militia to get his cousin killed. The meer fact that he can casually do his normal routine like this makes my blood boils.

Love... what happened to you? Bakit Puno nang dugo ang mga damit mo? I woke up and you weren't there beside me "As I asked her na puno nang pag alala ko sakanya".

Ako? Okay lang ako Bong... pero Ikaw okay ka lang? "Walang emotion ko tanung sakanya". Wala talaga kasi akung lakas makipag away sakanya. This time puno na puno na ako kay Bong. Living life that is full of secrets.

What heck are you saying love... I can't understand you. "I am really clueless of what she's trying to say"

How do you get to sleep next to me at night knowing you have the intention to have someone killed. Alam ko naman na you have to power and the money to do everything you want.. but what I don't understand is that you are so ungrateful. Me and Baby M is alive and well because of Win.. nang dahil sakanya nasa harapan mo ako at si Baby M. Stop putting meaning into everything... stop being jealous kasi sayo lang ako... sayong sayo lang ako. Hindi pa ba enough that I gave you my all already? Impact I am giving you a child... hindi pa ba enough yun? Akala ko nag bago kana... akala ko.. ako at si Baby M is enough for you.. but I guess I am wrong.. Mali nanaman ako.. If you must know everything Bong... Win saved me from not ever coming home to you... but look at me nandito parin ako. Mag dasal ka na Sana buhay si Win... pag hindi me and Baby M is out of your life.

I watched my woman step away from me.. all of the sudden I Knew what she's talking about. Pero nag init naman ang ulo kung pano niya naalaman. I slapped Chavez in the face when I saw him walked towards me.

Where is Win? Sir I left him at his house last night. I shoot him on his stomach. He got me too boss... I wasn't prepared that he was gonna fight back. I have no intention to kill him boss. And I called you last night boss and you answered me...

Find what hospital Win is a.... Chavez you make sure his alive or I put you in a coffin along with Win. Get out of my face. "As I yelled at him and kicked him out".

"Ahhh Bong.. do you really think your wife won't know? How stupid of you to think that you can keep everything from her? Now what? How do you plan to reconcile with her?