The only way I know

Bong... pare what is it that your thinking huh? Kanina ka pa tulala and you won't even look at all these women if front of us. That not like you pare, do you want me to replace them ?

Herbert can you just drink and focus on those whores you got. "As I pushed the girl out of my lap".

You know your hot, but you have an attitude "as the lady brush the tip of her finger to Bong's chest. His wearing a black silk polo and the buttons are not close all the way. Matching with black pants and leather shoes".

Get your hand out of me you whore, who knows what kind of diseases you have "i said, as I stood up and went to the railings of the VIP spot I reserved".

I don't even know why I am here "I said to myself, while I keep drinking this stupid whiskey on my hand".

My eyes are just wondering around while both of my hands are placed on the railing. As I was looking around, I saw a beautiful women makings drinks and pouring shots.

When I laid eyes on her, I sipped the remaining whiskey on my glass as I think to what should I do.

Herbert... get up call the rest of the gang and tell the manager to close all the VIP spot and make sure "I pointed where Sara is". Make sure that she will be making all our drinks.

Pare bakit ba huh ? Kanina lang ang sungit mo, Maski mga chicks Ayaw mo.

Damn it!!! Herbert.. can you guys follow as I say? Call the stupid gang and close all the VIP stop. And the most important thing I said is grab that girl down there. "Inis na inis na bigkas ko habang naka Turo ang darili ko  sa direction ni Sara".

Sara, I will have you move to the VIP spot someone requested you up there.

Manager can you put somebody else up there? Those people would drink all night and you know I need to be about by 12am. I have to be at my morning job and I can't be here all night.

I wish I can do that, but I heard Mr. M requested for you and Sara you might go home with big cash tonight.

Tangina naman oh, gano ba ka importante yang Mr. M na yan. Kung si
Mr. M na yan ay yung interview ko edi Gora ako

Sara "as the manager place his hand on her shoulder and lightly shake her".

Huh?

I said hurry up and decide because we can't keep Mr. M waiting, I am losing money too for keeping him waiting.

Fine.. fine I will do it but please manager get me out of here by 1am atleast.

Okay I promise go already.

As I approach the VIP spot, I can't believe that Mr. M is actually THE Mr. M "my heart started to pound as I get closer to him and to make it even worse are eyes locked."

I am Sara and I will be making all your drinks for tonight. "Until now his still looking at me and para ako masusunog sa mga tingin niya".

Sit down Sara. I asked for you to be here so you don't have to work for tonight and here "I handed her a check para sa perang makukuha niya tonight".

Sir? I am sorry, but I don't accompany costumer and I only make drinks. "As I try to return the check he gave me".

What kind of a man do you think I am Sara huh? "I am trying my best to keep myself calm".

I asked you sit didn't I? That all I asked you to do and you already made up and scenario in your head.

I didn't even bother to agrue with him and like he said, I slowly walk towards him and I sat next to him.

Was that too hard to do Sara ? "I sigh and took I sip of my drink".

Here drink up "I handed her a lady drink, but I'm still talking to her as cold as i could be".

Sir... sorry, but I can't drink during work hours.

Didn't I handed you a check?

Yes sir, but still "he didn't even make me finish my spill".

Meaning, your work hours are done and you can drink. "This time I am losing my cool".

As I am saying sir.. I am still in my work place so techinically I'm still in the clock.

Pare, who is that woman? Why did Bong asked for her?

Look I have no idea, pero kung ako sakanya I would've just drink that alcohol bago pa maging balistic yang si Bong.

Looks like Mr. M, esto Bong is inlove

Herber shut your mouth before Bong hears you and kills you.

Sara can you just drink and not say anything anymore? "Gigil na Gigil sa sambit ko, halos mabasag na nga ang baso na hawak ko sa inis".

Hindi na ako nag salita pa at I just drink the alcohol he handed me. Nakatingin naman siya sakin habang pilit ko iniinom ang alak na to.

As the night goes by shots upon shots was drinken by Sara, pero si Sara na lang ang umiinom ng mga alak sa table nila. The boys didnt really pay attention to Bong and Sara kasi alam nila na walang kaibigan, kaibigan kay Bong. So what Mr. Bong wants he gets Kahit sa Anung paran pa.

After the night ended, Sara was wasted she can't even function para makauwi
Pa. And just like that Bong Carried her to his car and his friends are confused pero kahit isa kanila itkom ang bibig.

Herbert.. have the beach house ready and make sure have all my men follows me there. Make sure all them are armed too.

Pare, why is Sara "before I can even finish what I am going to say. Bong gave me that dead stare and spoke".

What will happen tonight and the following days, weeks, months, who knows when. Who ever will question me about this, I will have them killed and even you Herbert.

Finally... I don't have to look at from Sara nag sisimula pa lang ako. And i drove off.