2

Rooftop

Pyrrha- jaune are you alright??

Jaune- yeah i'm fine..

Pyrrha- look jaune i know you are not fine..i know you are suffering but please talk to me...

Jaune- yeah suffering alot. Why you are so interested to know..

Pyrrha- i am your partner jaune atleast share your problems with me..i know cardin constantly beating you And bullying you-.

Jaune- yeah because i'm weak, a looser,  what else!! And incredle idiot!! My grades beyod zero!! My aura is non exitent!! Yet i try my very best to learn!!

Pyrrha- then let me help you!!!

Jaune- help me! Now?? How!! To beat that cardin??

Pyrrha- no! to train you...

Jaune- why?? Are you afraid to be reported in the headmaster's office?? I'm not like you pyrrha i know you are strong. And smart..but me heh!! I'm imposible to train....

Pyrrha- jaune-

Jaune- cardin was right i am really pathetic...i should remain home and never come here..

Pyrrha- what do you mean??

Jaune- i fake my way in here!! I never been in any hunter school..i use fake transcript..

Pyrrha- you did what!!!!

Jaune- i sai-

SLAP!!!

pyrrha- don't you even dare to talk to me!!! Or even go to the dorm!!! Or else!!

Pyrrha was angry and left jaune..

Jaune- yeah talking about friends and partner..pff pathetic..

Cardin- well! Well!! It seems jauney boy here has a lovrrs quarel..

Jaune- what do you want..

Cardin- ohhh nothing  i just hear that you were faking your way here..

Jaune- and why do you caaare???

Cardin- nothing~ but i can strike a deal with you~

Jaune- ohh~ enlighten me~

Cardin- well what if you do everything we want. And your secret is fine~ and i can even talk to your little girlfiend to not harm you~.

Jaune- ppfff~ yeah right..

Cardin decide to walk away and he said a last word to jaune..

Jaune- think about it  jauney boy your fate is in my mercy~

And cardin close the door.

Jaune- pfff..as if i will be your bitch..

Jaune opens a portal and he enter to the portal..

Unkown to him weiss is watching him.

Weiss ( shock )- a portal..how did jaune do that?! He doesn't have any aura or semblance. Better ask him when he is alone

Dimensional gap

Great red- hhmmp! Humans..every where i go humans are so pathetic. One day you will got what you want..pff. friends yeah right..

Great red decided to sleep..

Time skip

Each passing day until months has come great red or jaune. Experience suffering his friends turns their back weiss is very suspicious..why jaune was so weak in combat and skills even in all kinds of subject he has got. Weiss is very suspicious towards jaune but she decided to keep it on her own..