37

Dxd world.

After the message were sent all faction leader went to a very large meeting.

Zeus- lucifer what the message that you sent was true?? The red and white dragon emperor was fine and healthy!! And they are with the great red from the other world??!

Sirzechs- yes..they are with him the 3 factions saw them there..

Athena- i see do you have a video

Sirzechs- i do. Grayfia play the feed..

Grayfia play the video feed

Jaune- greetings all factions from the supernatural. It is i great red a dragon god of apocalypse. I know you are looking for him i will deliver this message to you to bring a news that the red dragon emperor and the white dragon emperor  are in my care. I am the one who bring them here in my dimention  we are currently in the other dimention we have a mission here..so i order you all to stop bring a war to the allied faction. As for his health he is perfectly fine alive and healthy. And as a dragon god i am grateful to you for being a good friend of my dragon emperors. As of now the dragon emperors  will stay with me for the time being. Thank you for understanding..

After the feed the entire faction were shock that great red  has a human form and in the other dimention..

Odin- bwahahahaha!! That's my boy!!! Tell me does he have a girl there??

Sirzechs- yes!! He does and soon another heavenly dragon or dragons and another dragon god will be born.

Thor- why??

Sirzechs- vali  also found a girl for him..

Factions- what!!!!!

Yasaka- oh my!!

Odin- that's my boy!!!

Zeus- ata boy!!

Susanoo- hahahaha the soawn of lucifer has been tamed..what a surprise tell me she was beautiful?? Because if she is she is lucky to fall inlove with a dragon emperor..

Sirzechs- yes she is super beautiful and she surpass vali's standard.as we all know the rules of the dragon law..

Susanoo- so she was strong enough to defeat dlthe infamous dragon emperor??

Sirzechs- according to great red she is..

Shemhazai- i see..and azazel was still there??

Sirzechs- yes..great red need him for something..that land was need a few technologies despite being at war..

Zeus- they are at war??

Sirzechs- yes that is why great red and the dragon emperors will deal  with the enemy..

Zeus- how strong the enemy they have??

Sirzechs- extremely dangerous that is why the three faction will open the 9th circle..

The factions were shock that they will open the 9th circle..

Odin- it means they were dealing with an immortal!!

Sirzechs- yes..that is why they require a dragon god to deal with the enemy for he is the only one who can deal with the  enemy..

Odin- i see.

Serafall- not only that we made an ally to them.

Odin- i see well it's good for you found a new ally  and a new discovery..well my faction will be on stand by for help.

Zeus- same goes for me..

Yasaka- i'm with them..as long as our emperors will help them so do we..

Sirzechs- first of all  the remaining faction will be on stand by the 3 biblical  will go first because of the young lucifer's blood line it is our duty to keep one of our own safe.