50

Time skip

After a momth of eaiting and the vytal festival almost comming. Cinder fall arrive at beacon. They were welcomed by ozpin and glynda..

Ozpin- greetings you must be the representative of haven academy??

Cinder- yes headmaster we arrive here  first but tough headmaster leonardo didn't come because we was called by the council man in mistral...

Ozpin- i see..but they will be here???

Cinder- yes sir..the council announced to our school that he aquired a new bullhead..and the council said that they will come here to watch the vytal festival...

Ozpin- i see..very well since you 3 are here ahead of time you cam attend the class temporarily..

Cinder- ofcourse..

Ozpin- glynda please assist miss cinder and her team  to their quarters

Emerald- may i request sir we would like to stay in the vip room and can we roam around in the quarters sir so that we can familiarize the building??

Ozpin- i'm sorry but i have to decline your request..the vip room that i have is taken..and no one can approach that area..as for the tour where the quarters of my academy..there will be limititations..

Emerald- what is that??

Ozpin- you are allowed to roam around only om the 1st floor the other floor is off limits.. i have students there whp are studying or do whatever they want..some of my students are violent ones i don't want trouble between you and my students  and there is a curfew tonbe follow violating the rules cam lead you to either prison or disqualification during vytal festival..is that clear??

Mercury- why you are so strict this one sir we-

Ozpin- after the destruction of atlas. I create a new rules that no visitors will be roaming around in any part of the academy..because it will be consider as a spying...you cam roam around in any part of the academy but avoid to roam any off limits area....

Cinder- sir we are allowed to use the cct?? Our scroll is outdated we need to update it?? And we have to contact mistral cct for the new update??

Mercury- not only we are students of haven academy we are also working in the government...i hope you understand us sir..

Ozpin- understandeable...you can use the cct as you can see fit...

Cinder- thank you sir.

Ozpin- you may go with glynda.

Glynda assist 3 students to theit quarters leaving ozpin alone...

While the 4 people is far from ozpin he immediate contact adam and jaune..

Adam- boss did they take the bait??

Ozpin- indeed they take the bait. And their target is the cct..

Adam- nice~ the cct is ready. What is the next move??

Jaune- let them be...if they decide to escape  leave them...my boys are on the move...

Adam-good. And i need vali's men and your wife and child...

Jaune- why???

Adam- there is a high possibility that cinder will summon a grimm during vytal festival. Its the best i need them for search and rescue listen buddy is cinder will see the boy she might going to recruit him and neo is with them. And i don't have any men to rescue if the scenario is ugly...

Jaune- okay...it seems you trust alex so much..

Adam- the boy is a genius...buddy lets just say this is his leadership test for both weiss and alex...hehehehe..