42

After the party lucifer and the 3 faction have a party in the hyoudou's residence michael gabriel azazel were reunited to their older brother..and they chatting to each other and made peace.

As the time goes by the great red and the rest of the team must return to beacon for other matter's to do..they bid their farewell and good luck.

Remnant

Great red and the rest appear to ozpin's office..

Ozpin- ahh hello ladies and gentlen i'm so pleased to see you..

Jaune- good to see you again headmaster as a promise we returned..

Ozpin- well guys how was your little reunion? Glynda how was your day off..

Glynda- we are fine sir..tgeir world is indeed the same as ours yet there are difference. There are no combat school grimms nor attacking the citizens. The world they have are in peace..the school there have a different levels. From preparatory to college levels to prepare them selves for the future..

Ozpin- i see..

Glynda- and sirzechs is no longer a lucifer sir. Their original king has return..he rules the underworld with iron fist. And he respects sirzechs started. The king is indeed happy to what his predicessors success..and winter is no longer a schnee hehehe lucifer approves herarriage and here is the cert. Of their union..

Ozpin reads the marriage cert. Between winter amd vali..

Ozpin- i see..i'll call willow later. Hehehe so winter is the princess of the underworld now..

Winter- naaahh~ i'm still human. Although his rites are odd..

Jaune- lucifer is always beem odd. And he is not joking hehehe..that paper is legal.. hehehe..

Ozpin- well congratulations mrs lucifer..and glynda what about the other reports..

Glynda- headmaster  azazel's tech is indeed powerful the aircraft that he give to us is no joke the aircraft can carry a tons of bomb. And these personel tbat azazel send are his top pilots of the f35 he send 4 f 35 lightning as team strq main weapon. And 7 f-22 as their training aircraft and also a back up aircraft just in case..

Ozpin- azazel send a lot of air craft..but what is f22

Glynda- the f 22 is almost the same as the f 35.. but the f35 is younger by a year or two..but still those two aircraft dominates the sky there..

Ozpin- the aircraft is with you??

Jaune- yes and we will look for a place to hide it..

Ozpin- no worries i know just a place..

Jaune- anyway how was the meeting??

Ozpin- not good as expected ironwood is looking for glynda and he wants the new bullhead.

Jaune- and he was going nuts to see the new bullhead.

Ozpin- and atlas is crippled because willow cut a tons of dust.. atlas has no allies now.

Jaune- so the other kingdom turn their Back to atlas??

Ozpin- yes..

Jaune- and checkmate hehehe..

Ozpin- and we were facing off atlas next year..i declare a war between them and i.

Jaune- i see..well what is the plan??

Ozpin- well i plan to kidnap ironwood. And i want him to see how we destroy atlas..

Jaune- alright and we will commence attack during night time..next year. Team trq will be in the front line and i will be on back up..with the f22 hehehe and the robots will be ready in action because i have the core to tose robots..