49

After the press conference ozpin went to his quarter to have some rest..

NEXT DAY

Morning has come and every one was back to normal ozpin receive a call multiple call from the remaining kingdom..

Ozpin- good morning councils.

Councils- good day ozpin

Ozpin- what xan i do for you.

Vacou council- tell me what happen and why did you destroy atlas in such a pre mature war. I know you and atlas had a history 70 years ago...

Ozpin- vacou council..because ironwood wants to invade my kingdom and claiming my weaponry and personel..not only that he use also one of my student as a spy to get what he wants. And he wan5s to arrest my own students who use fake transcript.

Vacou council- you have a faker there. This is against the law??!!

Ozpin- funny?? Ironwood said the same words before i execute him.. but the thing is..i am the ruler of vale and it happens i am also yhe headmaster of beacon. I can do whatever i want. If those fakers wants to enter in my academy  so be it...but still luck is with me because those fakers are also participate the destruction of atlas and the abduction of james ironwood and it happens 2 of my students are the son in law of willow schnee..

Mistral council- ahh the 2 dragon boys???

Vacou council- how do you know that??

Mistral council- mistral high council went to beacon along with the patents of mistral champion pyrrha nikos..he said high council told me that those 2 boys are no joke. He saw how powerful dragon they are  ozpin doesn't have 2 dragons he has 3 dragon boys..2 of them belobgs to schnee and 1 is belongs to belladona's.. the ultimate dragon  of ozpin is belong to the schnee he might not showing his power but lrt me tell you this..even ozpin obey his order...

Vacou council- that drsgon is so powerful!! Even ozpin obey his orders!!

Ozpin- let's just say give and take...i obey his orders..and he too obey my orders...

Mistral council- vacou council if you want to wage a war between you and ozpin. Leave mistral alone.. we are not going to help you..mistral don't want to be the next victim of ozpin's army..

Vacou council- what about the alliance..

Ozpin- the alliance is no longer exist vacou council..you are the first one to back out when vale was under attacknby grimms next is mistral..

Mistral council- we want to help you ozpin but atlas threatens us if we help you they will slay my people!! I have no choice but to obey...mistral knows how much ironwood wants to invade your kingdom...

Ozpin- so you are not betraying me??

Mistral council- why the hell mistral would do that??look ozpin both of us know how powerful atlas that time and the two of us is in the lower food chain of atlas..sure mistral made a mistake but what can i do..i am not a wizard or a knight. And haven is useless to a fight..and i am not powerful as you...tell me how can i fight them??

Ozpin- you got a point though..

Mistral council- but one thing i did to anger atlas...

Ozpin- what is it??

Mistral council- mistral is the one who ambush and execute jaques schnee..

Ozpin- i see..why did you do that??

Mistral council- jaques schnee abducted the faunus here and force them to work at their damned mine..

Ozpin- good for him to meet his end...to the matter..listen mistral dobyou have any reports haven academy's hidden agenda?