43

Extreme time skip

It's been a year of traibingband schooling great red and his friends are bonded everyday. Arthur pendragon and coco adele are dating. Le fay joined issei's harem. And weiss schnee give birth to a healthy baby boy and she temp. Stop school for 1 year to tend the child's birth. The 3 faction heard the news and they immediately went to the schnee manor and held a huge party for the birth of a dragon god's son..as the days went by alex was trained by the 3 faction every weekends and home schooling from glynda goodwitch to prepare him for the school year to come..

And as the dats go by ironwood and tge rest of the atlas council trying to figure out how to enter vale but failed misserably.

Atlas

Council 1- ironwood did find a way to get to vale's border??

Ironwood- no not yet..but my spies from the other kingdom told me thatbthey have a technology that even our own was outmatch..

Council 1- how could it be??

Ironwood- the spy told me that they saw a 3 unknown aircrafts roaming around. And 1 of our newest bullhead decide to shut it down but it wad failed because that aircraft is more faster than ours and they take down our latest bullhead in just a single shot. And if i were going to predict that kind of bullhead belongs to vale because i saw an unusual immage of a bullhead flying in the sky..

Council 1- i see. Dud you know what is the speed of that bullhead??

Ironwood- the spy told me  that bullhrad has an insane speed..all he saw that after our bullhead was shot that bullhead performs a crazy speed..i knoe it wad impossible but how did ozpin create that kind of bullhead and i have to take that technology by hook or by crook.

Before the council could reply ironwood recieve a call from an angry ozpin..

Ironwood- ahh ozpin my friend how can i be-

Ozpin- cut your crap ironwood. I know what you did in the border of my kingdom.

Council 1- hold on ozpin we also-

Ozpin- shut the f*ck up atlas council you try to cover up ironwood's ass..i know you have spy near on my kingdom and you are despirate to take my technology away...

Ironwood- what are you talking ablut ozpon??

Ozpin- shut up james i know what your bullhead done to my aircraft..

Ironwood and ozpin was shock to geard that unknown aircraft was owned by ozpin.

Ironwood- you own that unknown bullhead!!

Ozpin- indeed!! Since you play dirty against me james i will give you a taste of your own!! I had enough of your your own games. And am very close to give you a chance to live a peaceful life! Yet you attack my own aircraft!! You are stepping on a wrong foot james ironwood!!

Ironwood- we are not your enemy ozpin hown can you do this!!!

Ozpin- you made me your enemy!! Instead we gelp each other we fight each other!! Since you put it that way because of your power hungry ego and your delima!! Yo-

Ironwood- we are trying to help you to defeat salem!!!!

Ozpin- salem is my own problem!!!! Not your!!! You offer your help to me!!! And yet this us how you treat my kingdom!! For what!! Because ypu want to rule the world!! I live for so long james ironwood!!! Don't make me look like an idipt who doesn't know about battle!! You better prepare your selves because i will desttoy atlas Once and for all!!!!

Council 1- ozpin please tlnot this again!! You destroy half of atlas in the past but pleas-

Ozpin- and i give you my word that i will  not going to intefere in your affair!! And here you are again invading my own territory!! You better pray atlas!! Because i will not going to spare you!!