30

Afte the meal the ophis open a portal bound to the underworld.

Sirzechs- thank you for letting us come here great red and headmaster..and thank you for giving us a chance to the tour guys. I will make sure that the other leaders will know about this..

Ozpin- no need to thanks us. Sirzechs i should be the one who give you a thanks for the help i need..my academy is ooen for the others wants to come here and to meet issei and vali..i know this children havr a lot of friends who were still missing him or them.

Sirzechs- yes there is. And i can expect that azazel and michael will also come here to meet their surrogate children..specially azazel..

Pyrrha- why??

Sirzechs- azazel is the one who takes care of vali he him self raise vali. And azazel is also the mentor of issei and issei is also his surrogate son..and if i hear you hurt both vali and issei expect war between your clan against fallen angels and devils...

Nora ren and pyrrha were afraid to sirzechs declaration..

Sona- heed the devil king's warning guys. Because they are the hero of the supernaturals...and i shall stay here for a day or two. It was summer break back at kuoh..

Jaune- very well..

Saji- oh yeah!!

Issei- come on dude lets have a match..

Sona- sigh~ and there they go again..

Jaune- relax..

Momo- great red sama can we use the equipments you always use??

Jaune- sure why not..show them what are you made of..hehehe

Sirzechs- very well great red take care of sona and the rest..

Jaune- no problem i will expect azazel and the rest will come here..

Sirzechs- even serafall..

Jaune- yes even that lunatic devil king is a childish but still foreign affair was her feild..i know her for the longest of time..and she will not going to stop until you will surrender to her request..

Sirzechs- i know..hehehe well we should go. And issei i will send grayfia here to meet you..so you know the drill..

Issei sweating bullets to hear grayfias name..

Sirzechs- bwahahahaha...well see soon guys anf good luck..

Roberta- bye papa

Ravel- see  soon dear take good care..blake  take care of this maniac for me..

Blake- i will don't worry..

Roberta- bye bye aunt blake  uncle headmaster aunt glynda..

Riser- i expect to take good care of my brother in law headmaster the phenex clan will compinsate you when they heard that he is still alive and well..

Ozpin- no need for that sir phenex..

Riser- it was a big deal for us headmaster we will send a lot of phenex tears in your academy for the mission and that tears was for the red dragon and white dragon and their mates only..

Glynda- phenex tears??

Riser- sona will explain to you during their stay here...

Riser and the rest webt to the portal leaving sona and the rest.

Ozpin- sigh~ what a powerful group...

Jaune- indeed they are..

Ozpin- anyway yous all should reat and miss sona please come to my office tomorrow we will have a talk for this school that you are going to build..