18

The entire team and visitors were on their own dorm. Issei vali and jaune is preparing for their own initiation in the morning..

While the girls are doing their own business..

Willow-my my~ weiss you were dedicated to jaune your self..fufufufu you were a perfect wife material if you ask me~

Weiss- mom. You know how stubborn yhat guy is...sure he was a handful at times..but he never fail to forget us...he is a hands on if ylu ask me...he is a great guy...

Willow- so weiss did you two-

Weiss- nope...not a single touch...sure he was clingy or being romantic...i had my needs too..but i choose to obey his orders..fufufu

Winter- ohh~

Weiss- before we go to that point. He needs the approval from you and mom..he will not do anything to me unless you had a go signal...fufufu sure i show my glory to him..but he is holding him self..he is not like issei and blake fuufufu..

Blake- hey!! 

Weiss- fufufufu oh come on...it's only natural you know...both of you are in legal to do that...sheesh...jaune had pride and true to his words...and you two don't spend so much time don't we~

Willow- well he had a go signal...and make it quick..

Weiss- mom not now...but he will do that who knows when or where..

Willow- why??

Weiss- dragons like them had a season...and last night it was blake's and issei's season..

Winter- you mean to say they had-

Weiss- he has a season..unlike issei and vali..jaune's season is still far.. but it doesn't mean he can't do it even his season is far from now~

Winter- how long this season will last???

Weiss- a day or week i don't know..

Blake- and winter~ you have to prepare~ because you will be on a wild ride~ and dragon's had a huge rod~

Winter, weiss, and willow had a huge blush on their head and blood is running on their nose..

Blake- and i'm not joking~ i experience it last night~ fufufufu

Winter, weiss blush even deeper..

Willow- fufufu oh dob't be like that..fufufu..so weiss whay did jaune and his boys do if you were busy..

Weiss- they do nothing just playing card eating or just strolling..they didn't bother me..but most of the time jaune play his guitar issei and vali are just plaing video games..

Winter- what about sparring..

Winter- vali and issei sometimes spar or sometimes the three of them..

Willow- interesting..did he capture your heart when he's singing??

Weiss- ugh!! Sure he can play guotar but singing good luck. Specialy when the three of them are in duet...

Blake- fufufu younhabe no idea how many glass they break when those 3 are singing..specially if they use those instrument...

Willow- well boys will be boys. Atleast they dont the two of you..

Weiss- ohh no jaune and issei and vali didn't lay a single finger..those 3 are over protective specially...fufufu

Winter- i see. I remember jaune is in the other team..and he is a team leader..

Weiss- sigh~ yeah he was betrayed by his own team mates. Specially his own partner pyrrha nikos...