27

Remanant

Ozpin was busy on his office until he sense a very large aura and energy. Until a portal open and it reveals ophis along with the select devils.

Ophis- greetings headmaster.

Ozpin- greetings ophis. I didn't expect you to come here as early as you can.

Ophis- indeed i can't waste time. And the devils here wants to see the red dragon issei.

Ozpin- i see. So please can you ibtroduce your self to me..by the way i am ozpin the head master of this academy. And i am one of the proffesor of issei vali and jaune or great red him self.

The devils had a shiver on their spine to hear that the great red was here..

Sirzechs- uhh greetibgs headmaster. I am sirzechs lucifer. I am the current leader of the underworld.

Sona- i am sona sitri and this is my peerage tsubaki, saji, reya, momo, tomoe.

Peerage- good day headmaster.

Riser- i am riser phenex i am the brother in law of issei.

Ravel- i am ravel phenex i am the wife of  issei hyoudou. And this is roberta hyoudou she is the daughter of issei.

Ozpin- greetings and i should welcome you to beacon academy a school for huntsman..

Roberta- is papa is okay here uncle headmaster??

Ozpin- yes little one. Your papa is a strong dragon...

Sona- headmaster is issei's education was well?? Here.

Ozpin- yes miss sona. Issei's education was exceptional. And those three were the first studentnwho exempted in a combat class..

Sona- combat class??

Ozpin- yes. You see ladies and gentle men. This world consist different types of monsters. Such as grimms.

Sirzechs- grimms??

Ozpin- grimms are a mindless monsters that feeds on negative emotion. There are plenty tyoe of grimms from small ones to a very large one. And not only that those grimms have a queen that who is an immortal. I have been battling the grimms for a very long time..and it came to my mind that i want to build a school for huntsman to battle the grimms. But i know grimms will continue to attack here because thwir queen is immortal.

Riser- but there is no immortal being headmaster. For example me. Our clan is the only clan who can reginerate after being hurt??

Ozpin- not on this world. Because the queen of grimm was tecnically immortal. Even me bit in tdifderent form.

Ravel- you mean to say your immortal too??

Ozpin- yes..but in my case if my current body will die. my soul can transfer to another body..while the queen of grimms are immortal she can't get hurt nor die..and i am battling this endless war for 700 years..

Sirzechs- i see.. and i guess you want to end this endless war??

Ozpin- yes i really want to end this war so that i can be at peace..bit it was impossible for me at first..until several months in before. I found a guy who has a lot of potential. Even he enters here i  illigal form but still i accept. It. Until i learn the truth about his identity and his name..

Saji- and that is great red??

Ozpin- yes the great red him self. He use a fake name and a fake identity..

Saji- i see..

Ozpin- anyway we should have some tea first. It is too early here.

Sirzechs- very well i guess we will wait fir them to wake up..