15

Saturday

Saturday early morning weiss issei vali and jaune are now on the field the are waiting for blake.

After a moment blake has arrive.

Blake- morning..

Team emperor- morning!!

Jaune- how are you feeling??

Blake- i'm fine.. me abd yang had a little arguement last night. Well she really want to join..and i can't do anything..

Issei- where is she??

Jaune- issei yang is a heavy sleeper..she can't wake up this early. And no one can wake her up..because once you disturb her sleep you will be sent to hospital.

Issei- oh.....

Jaune- alright let's go. As usual we will start in stretching..

The real- alright!!

After the the exercise the two drahon emperors said

Vali- red one can you spar with me..

Issei- well i'm 100% in condition so why not..

Jaune- very well don't over do your selves..

Issei/vali- okay!!

The twondeagon emperors gonon their position and they are going to spar..

( Not my video)

Imagine issei is a drunken fist and vali is a mantis style..

Jaune was laughing him self out because of the two antics while weiss and blake's eyes were widen..

Jaune- bwahahaha!!!!

Weiss- why are you laughing???

Jaune- bwahahahahaha!! In all my life in battle i never saw a dragon hosts are using kung fu!! What the hell!!!

Issei- well we decide to learn!!

Vali- it's interesting you know!!

Jaune- bwahaha!!! You two are the most unique hosts. I bet that albion and ddraih well beat you out...

Blake- why??

Jaune- i never saw a dragon user that uses praying mantis style kung fu!! And a drunken fist style kung fu!!! Bwahahahaha..

Issei- oi i know you have an answer!! But it was so cool..

Blake- can you explain to us?? About this style of martial arts.

Jaune- drunken fist boxing is a general name for all martial arts that imitates drunk people. Despite this peculiar attribute, drunken boxing requires high-level acrobatics skills, coordination, and body balance.

Issei- even non drunk person cam do that.. but a person who is in drunken state they are more intimidating..Nd deadly as can be. Because younknow the effects of person who is under influence af alcohol..

Jaune- Imperial Praying Mantis Kung Fu is a combat level martial art. Northern Praying Mantis style Kung Fu is an art famous for its strike captures, speed, and in true combat level Mantis Kung Fu, its highly toughened hands and fingers. Imperial Mantis is a massive, complete martial art with the highest levels of toughening, intense combat training, and fully immersive battlefield weapon mastery.