20

The entire forest was distroyed by 2 dragon emperor much to shock of all students. And headmaster with glynda.

In the mid air. Jaune was flying until he saw a nevermore and a gryffon grimm.

Jaune- hehe! Now let see how we you can fight..

In a blinding speed jaune attack the two grimm.

NOt my video imagine jaune is vali while the grimm was issei ignore the divide.

( A/n: sorry about the video i don't have any idea how dragons fight. But the best dragon fight i seen is the clash between issei and vali in their juggernaut drive i'm truly sorry).

Jaune easily kill the nevermore and he looks to his back the griffon was attacking him. AND jaune manage to evade the attack. And he repeat the process..

Jaune use his speed to tackle the grifon and he sped up again to an insane amout of speed and jaune bit the neck of the griffon. And slam the dead griffon on the ground.

Jaune use his powerful jaw and sharp fangs to kill that griffon..

Meanwhile

Ozpin and glynda was shock to see jaune easily kill the two grimm with only his insane speed and powerful jaw and teeth..

Ozpin- he didn't use his power to slay that grimm.

Glynda- and in just one bite the grimm are no more!!

Ozpin nodded

Glynda- i have no words to speak..this 3 are no joke..

Ozpin- and they are suppresing their power..to keep the area not hit in the crossfire.

Team rwby and npr

Yang- in just one bite the nevermore was dead!!

Weiss- that's my husband!!! For you!!! Yeah!!

Winter- he didn't use a fire or what ever magic he posses..he just rely on his speed and his mouth!! He is not even trying!!

Velvet- if cardin saw this he will wet his self out of fear..

Ren was pale to see the 3 distructive dragon.

Ren- good thing i didn't piss them off..if we did were so dead..

Blake- only one bite ei!! And not even trying..

Yang- ..........

Ruby- ............

Weiss- heh!! Now you know who you were messing with??? Good luck guys you need it...for your information they are only showcasing their abilities...and i think they are not really serious...who knows what's their powerful move can be...

Blake- who knows...

Back to jaune

Jaune- is that it?? No more?? Dang!!

Jaune went to the others to check if they are finish..

After a several moments jaine spotted vali and issei on the beacon cliff..

Issei- what took you??

Jaune- well i just finish to slay the birds.

Vali- and yet you came late??

Jaune- yeah..the're too slow..

Vali- we saw the fight dum dum..you just waiting for them to come..

Jaune- yeah..

Issei- and here i thought you were using your rediculus stunt..just like you did the last time..

Jaune- nope i just want to finish the fight..don't like fighting in a long run..how about you??