33

Before lunch arrive the 3 girls arrive at the team emperors dorm.

Weiss- jaune were home!!

Jaune- welcome home babe!! How was your stroll??

Weiss- i'm fine..

Winter- where is vali..

Jaune- gaming room having a tournament between issei and saji..

Winter- sigh~ well did you eat your lunch??

Jaune- not yet. We are wauting for you we are planning to have lunch in the cefeteria..

Winter- sigh~ jaune let me cook for all of you. We cant go there with them what if those students will pester them or pyrrha saw you??

Jaune- sigh...fine...

Winter atart to cook..

Weiss- why is ruby here???

Jaune- yang was also here but i throw her out well send her to vacou..and ozpin wants me to train ruby because she has something in her..and ask me to train ruby.

Weiss- i see...hhmmp!!

Jaune- jealous aren't we??

Weiss- no~ but where the hell she will stay??

Jaune- kuroka's dorm..

Weiss- i see~ ruby you may be my partner but there is a limitation you will have to follow...you can play with issei and the rest but stay away from jaune..

Ruby nodded

Weiss- jaune is mine and mine alone got that!

Ruby nodded..

Timeskip

As the week past great red along with sona ruby manage to befriend with the rest of the devil

dxd world

Sirzechs- grayfia call the faction leaders it's time for them to go..

Grayfia- hai..

Ophis appear via magic circle

Ophis- sirzechs it's time for them to go

Sirzechs- i already called them..so how was the seal..

Ophis- its nearly done a little push more and it will be done as for trihexa the beast is still sleeping..

Sirzechs nodded

Ophis- what crom told me that kuoh town was given to sitri.

Sirzechs- yes not only that the red dragon's parents will be revive and they will serve to gabriel..

Ophis- i see..

Sirzechs- do you remember ruby rose's mother??

Ophis- crom told me about her and she is serving michael as a replacement to that slut irina??

Sirzechs- yes..and both of them will come and i suggest mrs rose will take her daughter here to train ger power.

Ophis- i will gladly train the child after i finish my task. What will you do if the lucifer will get his rightful throne??

Sirzechs- i plan to stay away from the underworld and start to live in kuoh and make a business with grayfia and millicas

Ophis- so you already have a plan?? And what about remnant you will help issei and great red??

Sirzechs- you don't ask me twice.. i will join the fray hehe it's been so long since i last fight..

Ophis- so one last fight for the legendary sirzechs.