36

The group is in the dxd world they are now in the underworld while michael shielding  ruby rose because she is the only one who is a human.

Ruby- uhh mom ehere are we?

Summer- we are in the underworld child..

Sirzechs- hello guys..hello ruby i hope you will enjoy your stay at your new school..

Ruby- i will my lord.

Sirzechs- you will go to kuoh academy.  It may be not a combat school but there you will live a normal life.. we will train you like we train issei. After that we will have to return you to ozpin..

Ruby- yes my lord i will do my best.

Sirzechs- sona i would like to extend my congratulations for the ownership of kuoh.

Sona- thank you my lord

Sirzechs- protect our young guest at all times.

Sona- i will my lord..

Rias- so sona you have a new piece..are you up for a trade??

Sona- ruby rose is not my piece rias..she is here to train.

Zeoticus- sona please.

Sona- as i said ms ruby rose is not my piece. Miss ruby rose is the daughter of summer rose she is well protected by angels and great red him self..

Zeoticus- impossible!! How did you know this..

Sona- i was with them for a week.. miss rose is one of the  closest friend of team emperor them self..

Zeoticus- team emperor??

Sona- team emperor is a team which member are vali and his servant and issei hyoudou him self. And their leader is great red him self.

Sirzechs- touch a single part of her body  and there will be hell to pay. Because miss ruby rose is the first friend of great red..if he decide to take down one pillar. I can't save you..

Velenela- but son.

Sirzechs- did you forget i'm not your son. You kick me out. Now i am known as sirzechs lucifer. The king of the underworld. So heed my warning or i will declare war between gremory vs lucifer.

Zeoticus- you will choose to side with human than your own clan.

Sirzech- if i were to choose i rather choose the humans than my own clan. But tough this girl is no ordinary. This girl was with great red when he arrive to that world. So i choose not to cause a war..so michael how was your meeting..

Michael- it's a success zechs and we should held a full faction meeting because great red send a message to us.

Sirzechs- yes i will send a every faction a message..

Ajuka- so we have another allied nation??

Michael- yes.. as for the war there is no need.

Ajuka- thanks yo maou..

Michael- there is a catch  we need the 9th circle to be open.

Sirzechs and the rest were shock because the 9th circle has never been open.

Michael- this is only for the leaders to know.

Sirzechs- when this will be happen??

Michael- soon so be ready to open it we will be here. And that was his plan ophis place a seal to alert us all...

Sirzechs nodded.

Serafall approach and give a message to him. And read it.

Sirzechs- is see..very well let's give them a warm welcome..