12

Weiss arrive in her new dorm and talk to jaune.

Weiss- babe i'm home~

Jaune- hey babe welcome home so how was your team??

Weiss- ohh they were fine..blake has return from their date~ fufufu

Jaune- yeah~ you know babe you were to cute in your own right~

Weiss- i know~ give me a kiss babe..

Jaune kiss weiss passionately..

Weiss- thanks..so babe if you don't mind can blake join us in exercise??

Jaune- let me guess because of issei??

Weiss- fufufufu yeah..she is head over heels to that guy..hehehe i invited her first and she said she will think about it
After i said issei's name she said sure i'll join you fufufufufu

Jaune- hehehe typical woman hehehe a book worm falls to a dragon...i hope blake don't go for issei just for power..

Weiss- blake isn't stupod you know..issei is the first guy to ask her out..don't worry..

Jaune- sure babe..so babe can you rock ny world~

Weiss- wait for your season babe~ and i will gonna rock it. All day long~

Jaune- fufufufu- any way when is your sister will come??

Weiss- winter said she will call me..and any way next week is the initiation will you join them??

Jaune- yeah..i don't want to spoil the party hehehehe..

Weiss- then show me what you can do~

Jaune- next week the whole beacon will have a shock on their life..hehehe..

Weiss- anyway you know ruby is made issei as her friend..

Jaune- really??

Weiss- ruby said in front of me..she is not a liar..

Jaune- alright..it's up to them. And i hope that midget won't force issei to show the ascalon..if he did yang will force ruby to borrow that sword..

Weiss- you don't trust yang??

Jaune- i don't trust her..even she is friendly with those two..you know how stubborn that girl..

Weiss- what about her advances to vali??

Jaune- if she wants to have vali for her self. She have to beat him..you know the rules..hehehehe

Weiss- what about winter she is also strong??

Jaune- i dunno..you know his reaction everytime i mention your sister to him?? So therebis a chance that he will back down or fight her head on..who knows...fufufufu

Weiss- as for your ex team they are looking for you jaune..

Jaune- you know how i feel about them what they did is unforgiveable..

Weiss- i know how you feel that is why i distance my self to them..if not for the instructors intervention i might gonna smack them..

Jaune- now~ now~ i know you can't beat them.....yet..that is why we will train you..in any combat that i know..and that style i learn from brazil..but first you need to learn acrobats..

Weiss- and that is why i invite blake..she also know acrobat...

Jaune- nice....it seems all is set???

Weiss- yep!!

Jaune- and are you ready for the routine tomorrow~

Weiss- yes i am ready..