26

Dxd realm

Ajuka- it seems ophis is coming.

Sirzechs- i hope great red approve our request.

Ajuka- i hope it too..

Ophis- greetings..

Sirzechs- greetings

Ophis- great red agreed to meet you. But rias and hlthe rest cam't come

Rias- what!!!! Why!!!

Ophis- he knows what you did to issri and he was pissed off. If he see's you there he will come and destroy the gremory territory..

Rias- whaaaat!!!

Ophis- that was he said..and he was married now..

Sirzechs/ajuka- wait what!!!

Ophis- he found a mate and she is pregnant..even vali has a mate. And issei also found a new mate.

Ravel- ugh that idiot found a new mate..and i hope she treats him well..

Ophis-she did. No worries and she wants to meet you. She understand about all his dreams..little roberta soon will become a big sister..

Rias- i won't allow it!! He is my pawn.

Ophis- he is not a devil anymore..i bet the dragons fall has been healed  and his pieces has been remove..and i can sense issei is now a half dragob and half human..

Rias- it was impossible to-

Ophis- great red can remove an evil pieces..he is the ultimate dragon and he can do that..issei and vali's flesh was made by him and i give them power..what you did to issei is unforgiveable gremory. Issei suffers a dragon fall a deadly curse for a dragon. And you are the cause of his dragon fall. If not for vali he was dead already...so you have no right to claim him.

Rias- i am his mate and i won't agree t-

Ophis- you are not his mate anymore. His mark has been remove..

Rias- NO!!! I WON'T ALLOW IT..

ophis- so be it..don't blame me if great red will come and destroy the gremory territory..sirzechs i suggest get your son out..in case this brat will disobey the order of great red.

Sirzechs- can you talk to him that.

Ophis- sorry but no. I won't interfere any affair. I have to watch the seal of trihexa. So you are on your own..i give you the favor so good luck..

Ophis and the rest of vali team disappear via magic circle. Leaving the devils.

Sirzechs- you heard ophis words. Rias. If great red  see you there the gremory territory will be in trouble. And i cant do anything about it.

Rias grit her teeth and can't do anything..

Sirzechs- i should warn you rias if you disobey the warnings i will send you back to tartarus and punish you severely and it's gonna be a capital punishments. Do you understand.

Rias- yes.

Rias turn her back and leave.

Sirzechs- sigh~

Crom- you know devil you made a wrong move there to let her out in that prison..

Sirzechs- perhaps. And it wasy fault too.

Crom- i see i will be guarding this portal for only this time gremory.. once this brat disobey the rules i will not gonna affiliate my self to stop great red's rampage..

Sirzechs- understood..

Crom- you better think carefully gremory because this is great red we are talking.