48

After so many hours fighti atlas is now like a barrel of wasteland all the buildings are now crumble And many  robots and latest bullhead of atlas are now down and no survivors alive.. at the base everybody had nothing to say they are now 8n fear how much power can vale have in just a small army all they can see in atlas is now a blazing inferno. Ironwood is now out of his mind and went crazy..

Ironwood- ozpin please call your men to return..

Ozpin- no..you are stupid enough to claim all my tech. my robots and my aircraft.

Ironwood- this is for the greater good ozpin...

Ozpin- all you have in mind is greed james.. all you want is to rule over remnant...you use your influence to the other kingdom because they don't have a wrapon such as yours. And you dare to step your foot on my kingdom now watch how i pulvorize your kingdom.. tai raven qrow do it...

TRQ- ROGER!!!

Winter- team gundam backing out!!

Vali- team emperor backing out..lets go moron!!!

Issei- alright..

Team gundam and team emperor backing our while team TRQ  advances with insane speed..

Tai- base this is lightning one permission to release junior...

Ozpin- permission granted...

Tai- alright...alright guys  we havr a go signal..gundam team better find a way to cover this is gonna be one hell of a blast..

Team gundam- roger that tai...

Vali- boss better prepare a portal now for us all  we are all want to go home..

Issei- yeah boss..we want to watch a live execution of morningwood..

Great red- sigh... alright boys  1 portal coming right up..

Great red stand to his seat and in just a snap of his finger a huge portal appear out of nowhere..

Ironwood- how can he create a portal in just a snap of his finger!! This fugitive is a dangerous one!!! Ozpin!! Arrest him!!!

Council- just like that..a portal just appear!!..

Great red- alright boys and girls there is a portal above you..once you drop junior go to that portal

TRQ- ROGER!!!

Qrow- well atlas say hello to my little friend..

Raven/tai- bombs away!!!

Team TRQ aim the bomb to the base of  atlas and fire it and when the bomb was release the whole team immediately went to a portal and in just a mere seconds they are now in vale..and the bomb was drop the whole kingdom of cale was shock to see the kingdom of atlas was no more

imagine this scene repeated 3 times and it was bigger ..

As the video feed was done the visitors felt fear in them afte they saw the video..

Ozpin- now you see what is the consequence if you cross my path..don't dare to invade my kingdom again..let this be a lesson for you council of mistral because i still have more bombs just like that..

Khali- but why did they call it junior??

Ozpin- ohh because unlike the othet bombs that i have..junior is the smallest of them all..