29

Beacon docks

Sirzechs- headmaster is this beacon docks??

Ozpin- yes sirzechs..and that cart is called bullhead.. this is our way for transportation.

Glynda- don't get fooled by the putside appearance. It might be small looking outside but inside it can fit 100 or more..

Sirzechs- i see..so magic is also exist here..who made this bullhead??

Ozpin- atlas mad it..

Ophis- did atlas posses magic too??

Ozpin- no..the bullhead it wad made by atlas but i have tweak it to fit a students..when the semester will come..

Ophis- i see..how fast it can be...

Ozpin- not fast i'm sorry..

Sirzechs- i see. May be i will talk to azazel to create or to tweak the bullheads engine..

Jaune- good idea!! Zechs!! Send that pervert here and let his vice governor to take over..

Sona- my lord.. azazel sensei is also a teacher at kuoh??

Jaune- wait what???

Issei- i forgot to tell you boss azazel sensei is also a chemistry and physics teacher...

Sirzechs- never fear guys grayfia will be his substitute! I will send that pervert here fo the time being..

Sona- as you wish my lord..

Issei- ahh bug brother send my regards to grayfia- oneechan and millicas too..tell them i am okay here..

Sirzechs- that will do..and i have to buy some souvenires for the family..

Issei- ohh i know..why dont we buy some dust crystals in the shop..

Sirzechs- dust crystals??

Ozpin- it's a type of mineral that propels energy supply..it serves as the fuel all over remnant..

Sirzechs- i see..can we have a sample??

Weiss- no need to buy a crystals issei i have iy with me..here sirzechs..

Weiss gives a baggage to sirzechs..

Sirzechs- what is this??

Weiss- this baggage is full of dust crystals. Please handle it with care to avoid explosion..

Sirzechs- it can explode!!

Weiss- the crystals no. But the dust yes.. the crystals is unrefine...and it has different types of crystals that cam be use in the time of needs..

Sona- such as??

Weiss- aside from being at school we also send for mission to eliminate grimms and terrorist.

Sirzechs- i see..not only you were a students you were also sent to mission to hunt down this grimms...but may i ask during your missions did you suffer loss of people and comrades??

Blake- some of the students sir lost a comrads and some we came late to save innocents.

Sirzechs- it is natural for a warrior to loose a comrades and failed for some rescue operations. Because not all people are lucky to survive the attacks. Remember there is no such thong a perfect being all of us make a mistake. And about failure it was made for the team or individual to realize what weny wrong. You must realize it on your own...so that your next mission you will not going to failed again..

Blake- did it happen to you??

Sirzechs- yes young lady it happen to me..before i was crowned as a new devil king i was once a general my self i lead more soldier to war. And i lost many soldier after the civil war. I experience many failure child but that failure that i have i use it to motivate my self to become a better warrior..and here i am now..i may be a king now but i didn't forget that war and my men who sacrifice them selves for the greater good..if you want to be a huntsman and huntress remember sacrifice will always come..