21

Vali and winter arrive in vale they proceed to the reataurant  for dinner.
After they order from the menu. Winter ask vali about his family.

Winter- honey may i ask do you have any parents back on your realm??

Vali- hmm~ well i am a devil raised by a fallen angel..fufufu typical right. Because davils and fallen angel are mortal enemy..hmm. true i was raise by a fallen angel..because i was abuse by my own grand father..named rezivm livan lucifer..the son of the original king of the devil..when i was child my father and grand father abuse me because i am a half breed. I was a son of a devil and a human..wgen they realize i have albion on me..they abuse me even more..until o decide to run away. At such a tender age..i grew up without knowing any family..but i never forget that day when i was abused..

Winter's eye soften.

Vali- i have trust issue before. I keep training and training to surpass a god..i never stop train my self..until the day i learn that the red dragon has awaken...fufufu

Winter- your polar opposite right??

Vali- originaly both me and issei are sworn enemy..every host of the red and white dragon meet they will go to kill each other..but whrn it comes to issei that boy was different..he is a unique one..he never treat ddraig as a tool. Fufufu every time i beat him he is still standing..fufufufu you know hon i have trauma and trust issue..until i met you..

Winter- what about yang~ i saw her flaunting her self to you. She even dye her hair into silver..

Vali- fufu i never she is disperate. And she will use me as a weapon..fufufu or just some servant that she can order around. And i she had a temper tantrum. When she never get what she want well she will go on a rampage..that is not a proper huntress you know...i dunno where did she get that attitude of hers..but she needs an anger management subject..sigh...

Winter- sigh yeah..who knows..what about ruby??

Vali- ruby is just a victim of her sister's rant..but what can we do. Ruby is too young...

Winter- i know..but why jaune giving her a cold shoulder.

Vali- as far as i can remember. Ruby was jaune's first friend..but she turn her back on her...you know about us dragons..once we hurt by our friends and love ones. It would very painful. Dragon's emotion are very sensitive...ruby hurt jaune so much..even that red haired girl hurt him so much..

Winter- will he forgive them??

Vali- it was jaune's decision honey..if he forgive them he will never trust them again. Who knows what happen in the future..jaune was so hurt..he is just controling him self so that no one can be hurt..

Winter- honey do all dragons suffer this kind of fate?

Vali- not at all honey.. it happens the three of us had a terrible fate if you ask me..

Winter- i see...so back in your world those people who we saw were using dragons for their own selfish gains??

Vali- yeah....and it happens issei is the first red dragon who was inslave by my kind...and it happens he had a terrible master...as he told us..he was a human by birth and he never knew that he was also chosen to be the red dragon..and a devil or devils has an eye on him...

Winter- who was that devil??

Vali- their name was sona sitri and rias gremory..those two were born as a pure devil..those two were sisters of the current ruler of the underworld..it happens the very spoiled rias gremory was his master..

Winter- how did he become a devil??

Vali- well as far as i know.. issei was ask for a date by a rogue fallen angel. After their date he impale issei's gut and.lead to his death..abd in a few moments rias gremory appear and make him as a servant..