40

Remnant

Saturday has arrive and ozpin is waiting for james to arrive. And afyer an houts of waiying ozpin see a brigade of soldiers arrive so he decidr to go down on the tower..

10 minutes later

Ironwood- ozpin good to see you my friend.

Ironwood attempt to shake hands to ozpin but ozpin didn't buy his attempt.

Ozpin- why do you have a brigade of soldiers come here in vale james ironwood..

Ironwood- for security reasons ozpin.

Ozpin- cease your men james command them to wait outside my border..

Ironwood- look oz-

Ozpin- this is not atlas james. This is vale. We live here in peace and you scaring my people here. And you are not incharge here. Now cease your men..or i will cut this meeting and your academy will disqualified in the upcoming vytal festival. Or better yet things will get bloody

Ozpin show his sword that attach on his hips.

Ozpin- did you forget who i realy was?? And did you forget what i did to atlas 70 years ago..

Ironwood- fine.. men wait outside the the border..

The brigade obey ironwoods order..

Ozpin- tai raven qrow you can come out now..

Ironwood- what!!! You have raven with you!!

Ozpin- why yes..and she is the spring maiden and you lost yours..

Ironwood- gggrrrr...how many maidems you have..

Ozpin- 2 the summer maiden with the silver eyed warrior and the raven..

Ironwood- that maiden should be in possesion of atlas!!

Raven- tough luck i don't belong to any one..

Ozpin- anyway lets go to my office

The group follow ozpin in the office..

Ance the reach ozpin's office they begun the meeting.

Ironwood- to the matter at hand the vytal festival is comming and you are the host and this town doesn't have security i will leave my soldiers here as a security.

S/T/Q- bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Raven- do you understand ozpin's instruction?? Or you just want to show up the superiority??

Qrow- this isn't new to us jimmy how many times ozpin deny your request!

Ironwood- i was concern to vale i was just trying to help..

Ozpin- i don't need any help james..since when is the last time that vale was under attack james?

Ironwood- a few month's ago..

Ozpin- ever since i retreive my weapon and team trq has been reunited the attack has been ceased. And the grimms are lessen. So who will attack my kingdom in this time of peace..

Ironwood- look oz we cant let our guard down..what if she will attack.

Ozpin- salem is not stupid james i know her very well..

Ironwood- but still we cant be so sure..

Ozpin- you are being paranoid james or you are despirate to rule my kingdom??

Ironwood- no i'm not!

Ozpin- then why did you mention salem in front of me?? You are not fighting her. I am the one who will face her not you..and i don't need the other kingdom's help..your kingdom is the one who offer help. Not mine..