16

After the two spend a steamy night both issei and blake were in bed and completely naked

Blake( mind )- wow i never imagine that the things happen to us last night..

Blake went out on the room and stare issei sleeping soundly.

Blake( mind)- after the things that you experience in the past. You were hurt so bad. And i'm here now i will make you a happy my dear issei..thank you for maling me feel this way..i will not gonna leave you i promise you that..because i love you issei..

Blake had a true smile on her face and she  wears a clothes and exit the room..

Living room

Blake exit the room and she saw jaune and vali are both drinking coffee..

Jaune- so how was your date??

Blake- it was fine...and issei has indeed confess to me..

Jaune- fufufufufu don't be shy okay..and we know that issei marked you..

Blake- how did you know..

Vali- you have a draconic aura blake..once you have the mark of a dragon.  Every dragon can sense it.fufufufu you were protected now by me jaune and issei. Well blake welcome to the family..

Blake- thank you..jaune for giving me a second chance and to trust issei to me..

Jaune- it's no problem..and since you sleep in his room. Fufufufu you two did make it..

Blake- yeah we did..sorry.

Jaune- it's fine both of you were still teen and had a huge amount of libido..fufufu..don't give me and vali a grandchildren and nephew okay..at least not yet..

Blake blushing madly but she nods.

Vali- you two didn't waste any time...well that's issei for you. Hahahaha now have a seat  and have a coffee..

Blake nods and she make a coffee.

OZPIN'S OFFICE

Ozpin- fufufu since imwe have another married couple and this time it was miss blake..

Glynda- sigh! You know ozpin this is spying and it's bad..

Ozpin- you know i was watching the 3 dragon's action..

Glynda- and you watch issei and blakes privite time..

Ozpin- no...you already know that vale is in my turf. And you know the vale had a camera. And both of them are my students. It was my obligation to watch every people and my students safety..but their private life is theirs only. And i wont intervene their affairs..

Glynda- sigh~

Ozpin- glynda i know both weiss and blake were your favorite students now both mr arc and mr hyoudou take them from you...and besides there is ms. Xiao long and miss rose..

Glynda- bu-

Ozpin- those 3 are more better teacher than you do..they train the two ladies in a traditional way..

Glynda- like hellish exercise and insane kilometer run and fist fight?? Weiss and blake are mot specialist in that kind of field.

Ozpin - and yet both of them trying their best to learn. Mr arc knows what he is doing..what will happen if the enemy will break thei weapon?? You just run and hide?? Those 3 were right glynda. If your weapon were not available the only thing you can trust is your own fist..semblance and aura are only a back up for defence..but they also need to learn how to fight with their own fist. You were born in a modern way glynda and you were never had an experience in a normal fight because you have a magic and glyphs to back you up..and you saw how mr. Lucifer and mr hyoudou spar using that unique martial arts..and i bet they still have more to come..