39

After the meering  sirzech and grayfia were finaly free  lucifer give them money to start a new life sirzechs give him thanks and he will report to him and call if his great grand sonwill return..

Lucifer- sirzechs in my name i give you a power to lrotect a human kind and do remember you are no longer sirzechs gremory..you my dear boy will bear a name sirzechs lucifer.. ..

Sirzechs- thank you my lord.

Lucifer-now go with your family and live a normal life..

Sirzechs- my lord i may be retired as a devil king. I have made a promise that i will help the great red on hia battle when the time is right.

Lucifer- and what battle will great red do..

Sirzechs- my lord me and the other maou's found out that there  is another world that god  created and that world named remnant there we can find great red along with the red and white dragon emperor. And great red had a deal with the leader of this world he said that he will fight a immortal witch named salem..we all know that there are no immortals but in that world there is 1  i too have been in that world and meet the dragons along with their own mates..and also your great grandson have a mate there and soon she will bear a child of a devil and a dragon.

Lucifer- you mean to say my great grandson find a mate in that world??

Maze- well~ well~ it aeem's there will be more lucifer to come

Sirzechs- indeed..

Maze- how did you manage to get in that place??

Ajuka- i made a machine to that can travel between worlds we are desperate to look in search for our hero the red dragon emperor.

Mazekeen- hero?

Ajuka- yes my lord.. he save us from doom when rezivm along with evil dragons invade underworld and kuoh town. Both your great grandson and issei the red dragon sacrifice them selve to save humanity the spawn of beelzebub have a weapon called samael's curse that said to to kill a dragon even dragon gods..both issei and the young lucifer was hit by that curse. Then ophis and great red appear to revive them. After an hour of fighting between good and evil all factions join the fight to battle the brigade of terrorist with the evil dragon vs us with the heavenly dragons..the terrorist back out when great red and ophis join the fight..

Mazekeen- i see...you faught well ajuka

Lucifer- i am so proud of you all. You all earn the title of my great friends..so those two are earned to have both ddraig and albion..very well i will let the 9th circle open so that the big old geezer shall transport that immortal..hehehehehe sorry maze. We can't risk it who knows that witch might be strong to get great red will have a face off..

Maze- so when we will open the 9th circle??

Lucifer- later. As for you sirzechs when they come here they will also bring their mates??

Sirzechs- yes  your highness they will but they will stay here for 3 to 4 days because they too go to school.

Lucifer- hahahaha the great red goes to school this is new..be it that way sirzechs  seems it involves my descendant.  I will trust your judgement for you are the one who see them in that world i will open the 9th circle and have some men be on stand by..

Ajuka- my lord i also created  a batch of portal bound to that world every pantheon ask me to build a portal connected to that world as they will provide back up the dragons. We don't know how many monsters will appear there in that world there are citizen there an a lot of them while the monsters are even more plenty each day monsters and terrorist atyacking a town and only one person battling it all out..he keep's protecting the life of the citizen there but still he can't end the war. Because his enemy was immortal and can create many monsters as many as she likes. So we need to back him up. And that world also created by god hi. Self..