3

Jaune- weiss may i ask what happen between you and neptune??

Weiss- after he got what he wanted to me..he just go and and cheat on me..

Jaune- did you feel any regret??

Weiss- yes..i shouldn't fall for that bastard just because he is cool..but when it comes to water he is very coward..and he got a gall to cheat on me..i should choose to a weakest man with a blond hair rather than him..

Jaune- we all make a mistake you know..and hey!! I'm not weakest..

Weiss- fufufufu..hey do all dragon had a human form well except from you..

Jaune- yep..they can shape shift too..

Weiss- dragons can do that too...what about you?? Is that your real identity??

Jaune- fufufu nope!! This ugly mug of mine is just a mask..

Weiss- ohhh..well can you show me your real face..

Jaune- for you snow angel fine...

Jaune transform into his form.

( Not my photo )

After great red show his own identity to weiss. She got a full blown blush into her face..

Jaune- uhh weiss??

Weiss- uhh well. Its just you are so handsome it's suits you..

Jaune- fufufuf why thank you....

Weiss ( mind)- too bad for pyrrha..she just lost a very handsome man. And he is all mine..

Jaune- uhh weiss..can i revert back to my blond hair..

Weiss- aaawww...fine just when it's just the two of us you should show the real face okay..

Jaune- okay...

Weiss- well jaune what will you do if the others go to tell headmaster ozpin about your situation??

Jaune- well they will regret if they expell me..

Weiss- true. I know you cant lie but..will you show your true face to them??

Jaune- yep!

Weiss- they will be surprise..uhh jaune can i make a selfish request??

Jaune- okay what is it??

Weiss- you see..most people got a cool armor on their own. But mine looks good too but you see my armors are not fit for multi purpose..

Jaune- you want me to make you an armor??

Weiss- y-yeah. 

Jaune- i can do that..

Weiss- thank you babe!! But it was made of your scale..

Jaune- nice choice...

Weiss- eehh!! Why??