17

Team emperor's dorm

Jaune- headmaster ladies and boys please excuse me for a while. I will cook a meal for us. It's rude for me as your host to not serving his visitors..headmaster please stay with us for meal..

Ozpin- it will be an honor for me to accept your offer my lord..

Jaune- please treat me as your equal. We are staying in the same building honorifics is nothing to me..

Ozpin- very well mr arc. It will be an honor to stay with you..

Jaune smile and wenr to the pantry.

Willow-  you have an excellent individual headmaster..

Ozpin- indeed and i am so proud of mr arc. From the beginning..evdn though he was so weak before. I always knew he has a potential. So i decide to keep him here even he was using fake transcript.l still keep him..whether he is strong or week his strategy is top notch dragon or not. Everybody deserves to learn here.

Willow- i see

Ozpin- if i use jaune for my own gain..jaune can easily detect my intent. And my punishment is severe specially to a dragon god..

Willow nodded..

Issei- headmaster may i ask tomorrow is our initiation day. May i ask if we can fight the grimms will you allow us to be all out or just in our armor??

Ozpin- it is up to you to decide my boy..

Vali- will the emerald forest will survive if we use the juggernaut drive??

Ozpin- no worries about it..i will just reform the forest..so you can all out..and besides i want to see your dragon form.

Vali had a grin on his face.

Issei- head master. I can't use my juggernaut drive sir. Because it was imperfect. But i will use the second form..

Ozpin- why you didn't want to use your juggernaut drive??

Issei- because let me re explain the juggernaut drive.. the jughernaut drive is an ultimate form of the heavenly dragons such as our selves..because it was temporary release the seal of our dragon's power. Sure all of you know how powerful a dragon can be..but us users it will be fatal if we don't master that power.

Willow- why it is so fatal??

Vali- because juggernaut drive  contains a curse made up negative emotions of the past possesors of the boosted gear and divine dividing that influences the current user to enter this form.

Winter- past possesors?? Divine dividing and boosyed gear.

Vali- honey the boosted gear and divine dividing are the containers to which both our dragons has been sealed..i posses the divine dividing and the dragon who resides in me is albion the white dragon emperor. The divine dividing is a container that forms as a wings..while the boosted gear is the container that forms as a gauntlet which is the red dragon named ddraig is residing to issei's arms.

Winter- i see..so that form is dangerous to use.

Issei- indeed. Despite it's overwhelming power. The juggernaut drive is like a double edge sword. And after activation the user loses it's sanity and oblitrate everything it's surrounding leaving to no trace.  And the most dangerous of it all the juggernaut drive fuels  the life force source..in my case i didn't complete that drive. If not for vali kick my butt i will be a mindless monster or dead..many past host of the red dragon emperor died at the young age due to the juggernaut drive i am lucky that he manage to beat me and bring me back in my senses..