51

Ozpin along with the haven deligates  is now enroute to vale the other side of the academy is different.

Mercury- damn boss our move os limited..we can't make our move this freely.

Emerald- yeah boss..this is a lpt different than the others..

Cimder- it's fine you two atleast we are clear to our original target the cct..

Emerald- what about those weaponry??

Cinder- roman told me that he has a hard time to locate those robots even with the assistance  of adam...it seems ozpin hid it well..

Mercury- damn...this is gonna be a different situation...

Emerald- indi- ooooff!!

Emerald bumps into vali along with fenrir..

Vali- oops sorry...

Emerald- it's fine...im emerald and this is my team cinder and mercury..

Vali- i'm jack...but before we continue can ylu return my wallet??

Emerald- what are you talking about??

Cinder- just return the wallet emerald..his mut is the witness..

Emeralt- sigh- fine here you go..

Vali- thanks 

Vali and fenrir continue their job..leaving the 3

Cinder- damn he's hot i wonder if he has a girlfriend..

Merucry- you took a lokomg on him cinder....

Cinder- what if i am...this academy produce a godly man...

Emerald- sheesh!!! Cinder do it later as of no- wait where is my scroll!!!!

Mercury- fufufufuf it seems that guy give you a payback huh...that's what you get if you stealing someone's belonging..

Emerald- now i have to find that criminal!!

Cinder- forget it...we don't know if he is a student here and he doesn't wearing a uniform..there is a chance that he is a huntsman...

Emeral- sigh~ fine..... let's go....

Mercury- we need to watch our steps ladies..i have a hunch that we've been watch..

MEANWHILE

Issei- how did it go??

Vali- easy...

Vali show the scroll that he steal from emerald..

Arthur let's go we need to scan the contents..

Arthur summon a teleportation circle bound to the emperor team's room and start working..

After sometimes the scan has finish..

Arthur- well~ well~ it seems this girl did something wrong many times..

Bikou- what is it??

Arthur- well this girl is not just ordinary  thos girl is a murderer arsonist thief...not only that this girl's semblance is illusion while cinder fall csn use multiple weapon..he can use bow and arrow , a swords, a fire magic a glass.. while mercury is unknown..

Issei- damn this cinder girl is not to be messed...

Arthur- remember the plan. Let raven handle cinder. All we could do is to support her.. there is a chance that she saw your fight..and perhaps she will use  her charm or emerald will use illusion..we may be supernaturals here but let our profile to keep low...