56

Evening time had pass ozpin and all his allies were ready..everything is prepare fot the war.. and the citizen are getting nervous.

Soldier- sir everything is on set we are ready..

Devils- the devils are ready

Fallen- fallen angels are all ready..

Angels- everything is ready..

Jaune- hide your presence we will uave a surprise attack...

Ophis- i will cast a barrier so that no damage will come when we are facing the enemy.. salem is no easy and she will use everything she has..

The 3 faction soldiers hide their presence as an instruction...

Azazel- alright i will go to my creations...

Serafall- it's veen a while since i we go into this kind of even..

Sirzechs- indeed..but why you are here..

Serafall- lord lucifer sent us along with the pillars to aid the dragons..lord lucifer is inntheb9th circle readying his demon along with amenediel and  mazikeen..

Michael- this is a full scale war and thos is the first time we all i
Unite each other..

Sirzechs- indeed..at last peace will be achieve..

Gabriel- indeed if father was here he will be proud of us...

Ozpin- i agree to gabriel...i'm happy that you all united on this...

Jaune- here they come...

Ozpin  along with the faction leaders were prepare the leaders immediately hide their prescence leaving ozpin alone.. rezivm nand eulcid and salem saw him alone...and they approach him..

Salem- well~ well~ if it isn't ozpin him self. Or shluld i say ozma~

Ozpin- hello salem~

Salem- it seems you have a gall to open your kingdom against me huh\

Ozpin- it seems so~ tell me how did you like my gift for you~

Salem- you dare to execute 4 people!!! How dare you-

Ozpin- and youbhave the gall tobget angry with me after those traitors did to my kingdom??? And you darr to blame your own faults to me back in those days??

Salem- shut up!! I try my best to resurrect you!!

Ozpin- i die in sickness salem!!! Both you and i know are we are just humans!! We are not gods!!! And you dare to lie to the brother gods!! And look at you!! Sure you have power now...but for waht!! By destroying human, alchallenging the gods!!

Salem- i want to create a world th-

Ozpin- you desgust me salem!!! You are not the salem that i once love and married!!! You abandoned your humanity just for power??

Salem- yes!!! I abandon eceruthing just for power!!

Ozpin- and you kill our 4 children!! Just for that!! You are a monster!!

Salem- look who'se talking!!

Ozpin-  you started it all salem!! I am resurrected because the brother gods to end your madnes!!!

Ozpin attack salem