5

OZPIN'S OFFICE

Ozpin- so jaune glynda told me that you can create a weapon and armor??

Jaune- yeah..but i rarely made a those kind..

Ozpin- why rare??

Jaune- because i use my own scales and teeth..and it was hard to create one..sometimes i also add my own flesh..

Ozpin- how strong it can be??

Jaune- if all my parts will be use..the user will become invisible..because my scales are strong enough to protect the user. No bullet or dust can dent my scales and even the sharpest weapon had ever made will do no harm to my scales..as for my tooth well the best weapon i can recomend for my tooth are swords. Because most swords needs to sharpen after they use..but with my tooth or fangs even they don't need to be sharpen for a very long time..as for my skin well it was fire proof, dust proof and blast proof..even a death stalkers poison wont harm the user..

Ozpin- i see..and the price that should pay.

Jaune- a million lien each..

Ozpin- and i guess miss schnee is your first buyer??

Jaune- i made her a weapon and armor for free..i use all my entire limbs to create a set of armors..from skin to my bones even i cut my tail to use it..and it was extremely painful but no matter. It will grow up again..i'm a reptile after all..

Weiss was worried so much why jaune sacrifice his entire being to create a weapon and armor..

Ozpin- ohh i see..how about your sleeping position in rooftop??

Jaune- i don't sleep in the rooftop i jusy open a portal to open the dimentional gap..

Ozpin- a portal??

Jaune- yep and i got a witness to prove..

Ozpin- ohh and who??

Weiss- i do sir..and i saw it in my own eyes..

Ozpin- wow miss schnee you have a lovely dress..it suits you very well..

Weiss- thank you sir. This is one of great red's creation..he gave me 2 sets and my rapier has been reforge by him also..but anyway... i saw how he just open a portal on a thin air..

Ozpin- i see..and you experience it too.

Weiss- no sir because my hu- ehem great red said that it was extremely dangerous for us to enter the portal. Because the air was compress. And no humans like us to stay there for a while..even supernaturals has a limited time to stay there..and he just simulate to me how does it feels like..

Ozpin- and how does it feel..

Weiss- in a simulation it was a complete darkness..but in reality it will be worse..only a dragon gods can stay there also..and the dimentional gap is also great red's home...

Ozpin- why did you left home great red??

Jaune- as i said i just want to explore to have a deeper knowledge..and make friends...in the beginning i don't have any friends or any human interaction. I exist to the unverse alone and traveling dimention alone..and was extremely bored for thousands of years..

Yang- pfff...

Ozpin- i feel you i was also a thousand years old...

Jaune- you were just a reincarnated soul ozpin..but me..i am still in my prime and i got stuck to a teenage boy..

Weiss- shut up..that face of yours are just a mask of your true face..and i am the only one who saw it..

Ozpin- ooohh!!! So it seems even your identity is a fake..