31

Dxd world

Michael- so you want us to go in that world??? Personally??

Sirzechs- yes we all know if something will happen to the dragon god the balance between realm will be unstable serafall you are the foreign affair you will join azazel and michael and gabriel interview this people who bullied and turn their back on him..tutn their back on him..this event is unacceptable to the 3 factions.

Michael/ azazel/ serafall nodded

Sirzechs - i already warn them guys and grayfia you can gonalso i know you want to meet issei..so you can go and please be be in your normal clothes not in yhat maid outfit of yours..

Grayfia- fine...

Azazel- who will go with me??

Sirzechs- aside from michael and gabriel. Ravel will go along with grayfia..

Azazel- i see so when we begin??

Sirzechs- next weekend as because they still have a class and the time here is much different from here..and in that place the trainee has no time for relax because there are monsters lurking around there and cause chaos..not only those children are going to school.they also defend their citizen amd we cant involve to their affair..

Rias- but why!!!

Sirzechs- because that place is not our  place to defend...those realm is the territory of great red and the dragon emperors..but when yhe time has come the leaders such as my self will be on the rescue. Because not only those monster called grimm are harming the citizen there..those monsters have a queen and an immortal too..the headmaster is also immortal yet he was in disadvantage because his own power was distribute to remnant it self..so basically he is weak now..and i realize his power is par with us if he didn't distribute his own power..

Michael- may i ask what is the name of the head master of that academy??

Sirzechs- his name is ozpin..

Michael- i see..

Gabriel- is iy okay for great red to bring issei's parents??

Sirzech- it will be a big honor to bring his parents gabriel..as for me i will have an appointment to hades himself to look for a soul named summer rose..

Michael- wait a minute summer rose?? The one who has a silver eyes and had a white cape??

Sirzechs- i didn't get any information about her but please if you yavr any photo please show it to me..

Michael conjure a magic to show the picture of summet rose.

                        Not my photo

Michael- this is summer rose anf she is my one of my brave saint.

Sirzechs- wait a minute this woman has a kid who has a striking copy of her...

Michael- what do you mean..