Chapter 11 - Weasley Rescue

"Are you sure we have everything?" Ron asked his siblings as the car pulled up to Harry's house.

"Well, the twins double checked so.." Erica trailed off.

"You do realise Parker will need to squeeze in, right? The car only seats five." Ron shrugged.

"Parker will fit." Erica assured him.

"Alright you two, stop yapping and knock on the window." Fred pointed.

Ron sighed and leaned out of the car, knocking on Harry's bedroom window.

Harry got up fron his bed and opened it up,"Ron, Erica? Fred and George?"

"Hi Harry!" Erica smiled at him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, of course." Ron told him.

"Why haven't you been answering Ron's letters? We've asked you to stay about twelve times, and then Dad came home and said you'd got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles." Fred raised a brow.

Harry sighed,"Its a long, long, story."

"Grab your case." Ron nodded.

Harry disappeared from sight before soon returning with his case and a cage with Hedwig.

"Right hurry" Ron leaned out of the window and took Hedwig.

"I am hurrying." Harry went to climb out as footsteps could be heard.

"Not fast enough pal!" Fred looked back as he saw Dursley run in.

"Petunia! He's getting away!"

"Jump!" George called to him.

Harry went to jump but his legs were grabbed by his Uncle, he was kicking his feet but it was no luck. Ron leaned out of the open door and pulled Harry.

"Come on Erica, you're the strong one." George leaned over and pulled Harry.

Erica sighed and grabbed Harry as well. Everyone did one last tug and Harry fell into the car.

"See? That wasn't too hard." Erica smiled.

"Bye!" Harry laughed to the Dursleys as Fred drove off.

"You better not crash after this, Fred." Ron sighed.

"I won't! I'm a great driver." Fred nodded.

"Tell that to the tree you nearly hit." George coughed.

"Shut up." Fred shoved him.

"Who's car is this?" Harry turned to his friends.

"It's dad's, he got it from work." Ron told him.

"You stole his car?"

"I wouldn't say steal. More like... Borrowed." Erica smiled,"We'll give it back."

"In one piece, hopefully."

"Come on boys, we have another stop before home."

"Oh yeah, we're going." Fred hummed as he turned, on his way to the Manor.

"Where are we going now?" Harry raised a brow.

"Malfoy Manor. Erica wants to get Parker." Ron sat back.

"Mhm, she wrote me and everything." Erica nodded.

"And your parents don't mind us all coming to your house?" Harry looked at the Weasleys.