Chapter 42 - Weasley Wedding

Harry was in his house, alone. His uncle, aunt and cousin had left, gone. He didn't know what to do so he just... Sat.

That was until he heard a crash from downstairs, that and muffled speech.

"What the.." Harry slowly walked downstairs.

"It was only a vase, they won't mind." Tonks shook her head, standing by the remains of said vase.

"It might've been expensive." Ron sighed.

"They won't notice."

"Hello?" Harry walked into the room,"What are you guys doing?"

"Harry, we're rescuing you." Erica pointed,"We're taking you to the Burrow."

"Now?"

"Now."

"Okay... But everyone is here." Harry pointed to some of the Order.

"Well, Voldemorts back, trying to kill you so we have a plan." Parker nodded.

"We... Are going to disguise ourselves as you." Moody told him before he held up a flask Polyjuice potion,"This is how we're doing it."

"No- I'm not letting you all risk your lives for me." Harry shook his head.

"We've done it since first year, mate." Ron chuckled.

"And we aren't stopping now." Erica pointed.

"Parker has been an order spy by spying on the Death Eaters, the information she has is vital." Lupin nodded,"They plan to do something big... Another war."

"And they're coming after me." Harry sighed.

"Unfortunately." Parker nodded, walking to Harry and pinched a strand of his hair.

"Hey-" Harry held the back of his head.

"Sorry, it's needed." Parker hummed and handed it to Moody.

Moody swirled around the flask before passing it to Ron.

"For those that haven't had Polyjuice before... It tastes like goblin piss." He nodded.

"Have a lot of experience with that Madeye?" George looked at him, receiving a glare,"Just trying to defuse the tension.."

George took a sip, then Fred and soon, everyone in the line had drank some of the potion.

"Hey, we're identical." The older twins laughed, pointing.

"God, I thought my eyes were bad." Erica rubbed her eyes.

"You've got better eyesight than me?" Harry asked.

"I didn't think I did but God, it's awful." Erica swapped her glasses as everyone began changing into the same outfit.

"Bill don't look at me, I'm hideous." Fleur covered up her chest.

Bill closed his eyes, while trying to help Fleur change.

"Right, well, everyone will be in pairs. Harry?" Moody asked.

"Yes?" All the Harry's turned to him.

"The real Harry." Moody held his staff.

"Oh- Here." Harry walked over, pulling on a jumper.

"You'll be riding with Hagrid." Moody pointed.

"Its only fitting. I brought you here all those years ago and now I'll be the one to take you away." Hagrid smiled softly.

"Yes, yes. Very touching." Moody rolled his eyes,"Let's go."

"Woo-hoo." Erica hummed,"Who am I riding with?"