Chapter 48 - The Deathly Hallows

The Herd then made their way to the Great Hall, wearing the uniforms of other students to blend in. Parker was with the Slytherins, next to Blaise. Harry was next to Ginny and Erica was next to Neville with the Gryffindors. It was risky but they needed to do the plan.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why you've been summoned here at this hour." Snape began,"It has come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

The students began whispering amongst each other.

"Should anyone, student or staff attempt to aid Mr Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Futhermore, any person who has any knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty... Now then." Snape began walking down the gap between the students,"If anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr Potter's movements this evening. I'd like them to step forward... Now."

Harry looked over at Erica and gave her a small nod.

"Oh professor." Erica hummed as she stepped forward,"Did you miss me?"

Parker then stepped forward, leaving the crowd of Slytherins "I'm back too, however we don't have any information on Harry Potter."

Harry then stepped forward,"And despite your defensive strategies, you still have a security problem, Headmaster."

Behind them in came, Hermione, The Weasleys, Fleur, Lupin, Tonks and the rest of the Order and friends.

"Yeah... Looks a little extensive, wouldn't you say?" Erica hummed.

"How dare you stand where he stood?" Harry pointed,"Tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you looked a man in the eyes and killed him! A man who trusted you!"

Snape then got out his wand but before he could fire any spells, McGonagall stepped in front of Harry and the girls. McGonagall then threw a spell at Snape, walking forward. Snape deflected the spells to hit the Carrows behind him before smashing though one of the windows and flying out.

Mostly everyone began cheering, clapping as McGonagall brought the light back into the room. That's when a young girl began screaming, covering her ears. Then... Evreyone could hear it. Voldemort. He was in their heads, speaking to them.

"I know that many of you want to fight... Some of you may even think defying me is wise but it is a folly. Give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and you shall be rewarded. You have one hour." Voldemort spoke in their heads.

Everyone soon turned to Harry.

"Well- What are you waiting for?" Pansy spoke up,"Someone grab him!"

"Pansy, no." Parker warned.

The members of Dumbledore's Army and the Order stood by Harry's side, refusing to hand him over. That's when Filch ran in, holding Mrs Norris.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Flich held his nightcap.

"They're supposed to be 9ut of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall sighed.

"Oh- Sorry mum." Filch looked down.

"As it happens Mr Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, please escort Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall." McGonagall pointed her wand to the hall.

"Profess-" Parker went to object.

"And where exactly is it I'll be leading them too, ma?" Filch hummed.

"The dungeons will do." McGonagall shook her head.

The rest of the houses cheered as Filch lead the Slytherins away, Harry walking up to McGonagall.