Prologue

*Third Person POV*

All Alphas from neighboring packs were filing into the conference room for their quarterly meeting. Every 3 months, the Alphas and Betas of every pack gather together to discuss pack business that involve every pack present. This quarter, the meeting is being held at Alpha Mason's territory. This meeting was going to be about the recent rogue attacks that have resurfaced after 3 years of no activity. The attacks have gotten much worse and need immediate attention and a solution.

"Ok well it looks like everyone is present Alpha Mason, the meeting can begin," his Beta Jaiden stated.

"Actually, we are still waiting on one more Alpha to show up," Alpha Mason replied.

Beta Jaiden along with everyone else glanced around the room wondering who was missing as it seemed everyone was present.

"I'm sorry Alpha, but who are we missing? All Alphas and Betas are here already," Beta Jaiden questioned.

"Alpha Gray will be joining us this meeting," Alpha Mason announced.

Gasps and mutters of disagreement were heard all around the conference room. There was fear in every pair of eyes in the room even those of the Alphas.

"Why is everyone so frightened of him?" Beta Trent asked Beta Isaiah, who was seated beside him.

"You haven't heard the tales? They say he leaves trails of death wherever he goes," said Beta Isaiah.

"He can't possibly be worse than Alpha Pierce," Beta Trent said unsurely.

"They don't call him the Blood Alpha for no reason," replied Beta Isaiah.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Hey guys! Here is a sneak peak of a scene that will occur later in the story. The characters mentioned here have not been introduced but don't worry, you'll get to meet them when this scene comes up later on.

Enjoy! 💛