Chapter 3 - Finding Mate

Hey guys! I hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far. This chapter will continue where we left of in chapter 2, so Brielle will still be 18. I decided to split her 18 year era into a couple of chapters as so much happened in this age and I don't want it to be one really long chapter.

Enjoy! 💛

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

*Third Person POV*
(Day of the Meeting)

"Please be cautious and keep your aura hidden. I don't want anything to happen to you. Promise me Ellie," Estelle begged her daughter, with teary eyes.

"I promise Momma. Please stop worry so much. Everything will be fine. We'll be back in no time and with luck we'll return with my mate," Brielle tried to put her mother at ease.

"It's time to go Bri. Essy, my love, we'll be back soon. Stop worrying," Vincent stated as he placed a long and gentle kiss upon his mate's lips.

"Please bring yourself and my Ellie back home safe and sound, you hear me?" Estelle warned her mate.

"I will Essy, I promise. Now we really must go."

"Ok, ok. I love you guys," Estelle bid as she placed on kiss on both Brielle and Vincent's cheek.

"We love you too," Brielle and Vincent replied simultaneously.

They both rushed into the black SUV where Max, Tyler, and Noah were already waiting. Behind them were 3 more Black SUVs full of guards. As soon as everyone was situated, the SUVs rolled out and headed off to the Eclipse pack. Just before crossing the pack border, Brielle drew in her aura and stored it deep inside. It was a little harder this time because for some odd reason, Freya didn't want to hide. Freya was anxious and pacing back and forth in Brielle's head causing a headache to settle in.

'Freya, is something wrong?' Brielle asked, but received only silence in return. 'Freya?' she tried once more to reach out, but had the same results.

"How does it feel to finally be able to venture out of pack lands?" Tyler asked Brielle breaking her out of her thoughts.

"It feels amazing. Although we have a massive land to let our wolves free, Freya and I still felt trapped, caged in our own home if that makes sense. Freya has been acting a little weird, so I'm hoping a change in scenery and air will help," Brielle expressed.

"Yeah I get you. I would probably have felt the same if I was in your shoes. I can't ima-," 

"Okay everyone, let's go over the plan one more time before we arrive," Vincent cuts in.

After getting everyone's attention, Vincent goes on to recite the plan once more. "Since the current Alphas and Betas will be bringing their heirs, Tyler you'll be by me as my successor and Noah, you'll be by your father as his. I will make the announcement of my Chosen before the meeting starts once everyone is present. Try and let me answer any questions they may throw at us because they will be suspicious as the Alphas they are, but our plan will work. Everyone in our pack is aware of the plan, so there won't be any mishaps. Brielle, if anyone asks, you are Max's niece who tagged along to find her mate, which isn't far from the truth. Just remember to keep your aura hidden at all times. We can't afford to have it slip even for a second. I know it's a lot of pressure but it's necessary to keep you safe."

"I know Dad. I will follow the plan to a T. I've learned to keep my strength and power at bay," Brielle states.

"Okay good. Does everyone else have the plan down?" Vincent asks as the SUV slowly comes to a stop.

"Yes Alpha," everyone replies.

"Okay then, let's put this plan in motion," Vincent declares before they all step out.